Not open for further replies.

Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

170K views 5K replies 36 participants last post by  arm 
#1 · (Edited)
Part two of the "new" chat thread ;)

Enjoy everyone :D

#4 ·
Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

I have a question, is there a thread on these forums to see pics of all of us? :confused: most forums tend to have one, and I guess there is one here (but on GM), but I wont go to that desert packed with rabid coyotes :p

#7 ·
#8 ·

Two weeks after the injection on my shoulder, I was back to square one. Saw my doctor again today and was poked at a different place on my shoulder this time but I kind of lost my faith in him. He prescribed Vicodin for my pain but I was quite sure that I put acetaminophen on the list of drugs that I am allergic to :p

Anyway, physical therapy time :sobbing:

#11 ·

Two weeks after the injection on my shoulder, I was back to square one. Saw my doctor again today and was poked at a different place on my shoulder this time but I kind of lost my faith in him. He prescribed Vicodin for my pain but I was quite sure that I put acetaminophen on the list of drugs that I am allergic to :p

Anyway, physical therapy time :sobbing:
It will be ok. :hug: I know you don't like physical therapy, but it won't be for too long and you will be healed soon. :hug:

star! It arrived. :D I won't go to Chaves this weekend, but if my flat met goes she will bring it here to me. :D :bounce: :kiss:

#12 ·

Thank you, purpleyes. It took both my mom and my sister a long time with therapy to heal so I expect this. :p
:hug: :hug: I know it will work once you get in the routine of doing the exercises.

star! It arrived. :D I won't go to Chaves this weekend, but if my flat met goes she will bring it here to me. :D :bounce: :kiss:
Really? So soon? Just a week.

Believe me, it’s not worth the trip to get it. :lol: :lol:

#20 ·

Any other wish? Maybe half naked rafa, or something like that? You name it and we get it for your online party. :banana:

I will just take the tequila; did I miss a birthday? :aplot:

Careful Star- I just might ask how old you are;) I will tell you mine if you tell me yours sort of thing :p
Tequila :lol: now I am even old enough to drink in your country so its going to be a blast :D. Funny how I am allowed to drink in my country for 4 years now, but in the us only since july. :eek:

Also funny that I am the only one in this forum who reveals her age. :mad:

#17 ·

I will just take the tequila; did I miss a birthday? :aplot:

Careful Star- I just might ask how old you are;) I will tell you mine if you tell me yours sort of thing :p

#19 ·

That's great! I can only hope my oldest will get a job when he graduates:p

You might find this interesting- I was asked about what my plans will be in about 4 years when my youngest heads to college. I have been pretty honest with the higher ups in the hospital that I might be gone in 4 years time. They told me that there is a trend in medicine that for every older doc who retires they will have to hire 2 to replace him or her. Seems the younger generation does not want to work as hard. They were lamenting it stating that the work ethic was changing. I laughed and said- wait a minute- maybe they want a life :lol: What's so bad about that? My profession are known to be workaholics you know;)

#22 ·

That's great! I can only hope my oldest will get a job when he graduates:p

You might find this interesting- I was asked about what my plans will be in about 4 years when my youngest heads to college. I have been pretty honest with the higher ups in the hospital that I might be gone in 4 years time. They told me that there is a trend in medicine that for every older doc who retires they will have to hire 2 to replace him or her. Seems the younger generation does not want to work as hard. They were lamenting it stating that the work ethic was changing. I laughed and said- wait a minute- maybe they want a life :lol: What's so bad about that? My profession are known to be workaholics you know;)
Really, they’ve had doctors working so very hard. But it’s difficult when you have patients clamoring for your help. It’s hard not to work. I would be devastated if my doctor here in this small town decided to leave. He does work long hours, and there are so many who depend on him. I think the younger people have ideas about what is due their families too. This guy’s wife is a doctor too, but she works far less than he does.

Any other wish? Maybe half naked rafa, or something like that? You name it and we get it for your online party. :banana:

Tequila :lol: now I am even old enough to drink in your country so its going to be a blast :D. Funny how I am allowed to drink in my country for 4 years now, but in the us only since july. :eek:

Also funny that I am the only one in this forum who reveals her age. :mad:
:lol: Not naked Rafa. :eek: He’s too naked these days. :lol:

Champagne is really my alcohol of choice. Very dry. Expensive. Well, at least $50 a bottle. I haven’t ever had any of that $300 stuff. :p

I like margaritas though.

You can drink when you are 17 in Portugal?

Personally, I think it’s ridiculous that they send 18 year olds to war to be killed, but heaven forbid they drink at the same age. :mad:

#21 ·

I have stopped celebrating Birthdays ;) I am over half a century and that's all anyone at the moment needs to know :p

#23 ·

we can drink at 16 :lol: it's 5 years!
As for the younger doctor generations, I would rather earn half of the thousands of euros that some really rich doctors earn here and have a life. That have way too many money and no time to spend it at all. That is why surgery is in no way a possibility for me.
No life, your job is your life. I cant do that.

#25 ·

we can drink at 16 :lol: it's 5 years!
As for the younger doctor generations, I would rather earn half of the thousands of euros that some really rich doctors earn here and have a life. That have way too many money and no time to spend it at all. That is why surgery is in no way a possibility for me.
No life, your job is your life. I cant do that.
One reason I chose my field- Yes I work hard while I am there but the on call is minimal. My hours are 6:30am to 5pm most days but I only work 4 days a week. So I get to spend time with my family- at least when they wanted me too when they were younger :lol: And I was lucky enough to have hubby want to stay home and be with them when they needed a parent the most.

#30 ·

:aparty:Happy Birthday stary star :banana: :aparty:

Tonight on this forum everyone is drinking this :drink:

and eating this:

Have lots of fun in salt lake city with your doctor. :aplot: The view looks great. You kno I have a thing for salt lake city, god knows why. :lol: :hearts: And I will check out the movie you mentioned, but I don't know A thing about baseball. :tape:

Enjoy your day, you star. Love you :hug::smooch:

#32 ·

I will take lots of pictures. Only pretty ones! I don’t want to burst your bubble! :lol:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Thank you so much for your birthday wishes and the Parabens a voce. :hatoff:

I will drink all the champagne in one gulp when I’m back in my room tonight. :p

#35 ·

Happy Birthday Star-hope you get to celebrate it with loved ones!! ( ok well tomorrow that is :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.