Not open for further replies.

Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

170K views 5K replies 36 participants last post by  arm 
#1 · (Edited)
Part two of the "new" chat thread ;)

Enjoy everyone :D

#445 ·
Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

There is no credit theft in Europe, Raquel?
I guess, but within middle class, hight middle class it's not really common at least in my country. :shrug:

The only thing I need to be careful about is my credit card (only have one) and my login details when I access my bank accounts online... but even that is VERY safe...

I have a couple of debit cards and I wouldnt worry a thing if I lost them. Just call my bank and cancel it, not much they can do without my security code...

#454 ·

I ventured into the GM thread, the Nole gave Tsonga a WO one and retreated from it after the first two pages :lol:
:lol: One eventually learns when and when not to read. Of course, after awhile the remarks become so repetitive and predictable that it’s boring. Tangy had the best post in that thread. You should look it up. :lol:

:bounce: see? everything worked out fine. :D

Will you drive there? How long does it take? Don't forget to thank Nole for me for showing up in Paris. :inlove:
It’s about 700 miles. Depends on how you go — a little less or a little more. If I am in Ninja Driving Mode it takes around 10 hours. It’s a full day of straight through driving stopping only for gas.

Really I need my car there. There’s little public transportation. At some designated hotels there are shuttles to the tennis site.

Johnny — Don’t be wasting your challenges.

#468 ·

But why don't banks in the us adopt these security systems? They are very easy to implement and use!

Oh and besides that, I can set my bank account to text me whenever a transaction over a certain quantity of money is done. Lets say 500€.. whenever 500€ or more get out of my account at once, I would get a text message.

#471 ·

But why don't banks in the us adopt these security systems? They are very easy to implement and use!

Oh and besides that, I can set my bank account to text me whenever a transaction over a certain quantity of money is done. Lets say 500€.. whenever 500€ or more get out of my account at once, I would get a text message.
You must never ask that people in the U.S. be careful.

When security measures are taken, people in the U.S. always worry that it is a government plot to subjugate them. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.