Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 1

1M views 5K replies 374 participants last post by  Mimi 
#1 ·
Hey every1 :wavey:
just thought i would add a new thread for pix of our cutie Rafa!!!
hope to see some pix coming through soon!!
-Jazzy :)

#5,069 ·
Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

as always...for those who love toni

and for those who love his father

#5,071 ·

I must say i was happy to see I captured his smile...glad you like the pix ;)

#5,077 ·

today i went to RG and I saw my rafa...I took a picture with him....I mean he took a picture of us because I was alone and so no one could take the picture for me
the 5 bodyguards almost broke my hand and my arm and the kept pushing me away rafa told them "easy! don't hurt her!" but they didn't understand or I don't know what and gave me a knock
here rafa looked at them gave them a knock too and said "I said easy!!! do not hurt her!!!!"
and here he smiled at me and said "give me your camera I will take the picture!"
isn't he one of the nicest guy in the world!!!???
I'm so happy that you cannot even imagine it

I took pix and i'll post them later of course ;)

Reactions: Mimi
#5,078 ·

today i went to RG and I saw my rafa...I took a picture with him....I mean he took a picture of us because I was alone and so no one could take the picture for me
the 5 bodyguards almost broke my hand and my arm and the kept pushing me away rafa told them "easy! don't hurt her!" but they didn't understand or I don't know what and gave me a knock
here rafa looked at them gave them a knock too and said "I said easy!!! do not hurt her!!!!"
and here he smiled at me and said "give me your camera I will take the picture!"
isn't he one of the nicest guy in the world!!!???
I'm so happy that you cannot even imagine it

I took pix and i'll post them later of course ;)
Rafa is such a sweetheart!! I hope you're okay... bodyguards can be so nasty sometimes. I bet you had to fight through a lot of the crowd to get a picture with him? Can't wait to see pictures.

#5,079 ·

I'm quite okay thanks...actualy I only fought with the bodyguards because I run faster than the crowd and so I was in front of rafa while they all was behind him ;)

#5,085 ·

I cannot believe this!!! I'm on a video with rafa!!!! as you can see the bodyguards were not realy nice with me...but to respond to castafiore I can perfectly understand...
it's just too funny!
i knew there were a camera but I didn't know for which canal it was...thank for finding it for me!!!

mimi I'm not wonderwoman but 1) i run fast 2) I guessed where he was going while the other was following him

thank for the vid' ! I post my pix quickly

#5,086 ·

hey, you are so brave, if i were you, i don't dare to embrace rafa :eek: :p

I cannot believe this!!! I'm on a video with rafa!!!! as you can see the bodyguards were not realy nice with me...but to respond to castafiore I can perfectly understand...
it's just too funny!
i knew there were a camera but I didn't know for which canal it was...thank for finding it for me!!!

mimi I'm not wonderwoman but 1) i run fast 2) I guessed where he was going while the other was following him

thank for the vid' ! I post my pix quickly

#5,087 ·

I don't know if I'm brave but I'm ashamed...
as my sister told me "you realy wanted this picture with rafa!!!!"...you know, as nadia comaneci said "if you want to do something you can do!" this is my motto...
I didn't see that I embraced him!!!

#5,092 ·

you should be proud and not ashamed coz you did nothing wrong :worship: :worship:

i saw that you used your arms to embrace his wrist right or may be you were too excited tht you forgot what you were doing, lol? :confused: :wavey:
I don't know if I'm brave but I'm ashamed...
as my sister told me "you realy wanted this picture with rafa!!!!"...you know, as nadia comaneci said "if you want to do something you can do!" this is my motto...
I didn't see that I embraced him!!!

#5,094 ·

excellent photos thanks a lot, you are a good photographer :D

you know, one of my french classmate (i do learn french for some years but as i am too lazy, my french is bad as hell :eek:) said he was going to watch RG final last year, how lucky he was, as i did not meet him again, so i don't know if he took a photos of rafa and other stuff .... :mad: :p

#5,098 ·
Re: photo - nadal was at real madrid's match last night

thanks a lot :D

#5,099 ·

thank you for the picture! I watched the whole game and it was great!! Some of Rafa's expressions when they showed him were so funny, like when real tied up the game he scrunched up his face in excitement. :D

#5,100 ·

who was he cheering for...I thought he liked Barca?? but I saw him happy when Real went ahead....if he was cheering for Real he will grow on me some more lol

#5,101 ·

who was he cheering for...I thought he liked Barca?? but I saw him happy when Real went ahead....if he was cheering for Real he will grow on me some more lol
That's a good question, as the match was between Real and... Mallorca! :D
He's known as a Real fan though (as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong).
I hope he made it out of Madrid in time yesterday evening, as there was quite a riot going on after the match (shown on the telly even here...).

Thanks for posting!

#5,103 ·

^^ Sweet smile, as always...

Hope he stays away from Ms. Posh, though. :tape: :tape: :tape: :help: :lol:

#5,105 ·

^^ Sweet smile, as always...

Hope he stays away from Ms. Posh, though. :tape: :tape: :tape: :help: :lol:
I just hope he steered clear of Crazy Tom Cruise and his Stepford wife. I don't want them infecting him with their crazy.

#5,112 ·

Yes, yes Vamos Xisca! Tom Cruise scares the sh*t out of me too... best stay away from him. I was surprised Rafa was even sitting near them.

I think Rafa used to like Barca because his uncle played on that team, correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's where all the confusion is coming from.

#5,114 ·

Yes, yes Vamos Xisca! Tom Cruise scares the sh*t out of me too... best stay away from him. I was surprised Rafa was even sitting near them.

I think Rafa used to like Barca because his uncle played on that team, correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's where all the confusion is coming from.
Indeed, Miquel Angel Nadal used to play for Barca (and for the Spanish National team, BTW) - but as far as I know, Raf is an avid Real Madrid supporter.

Pfew, yes, why the HECK was Raf sitting near that bunch of loonies?
I guess they only had one 'VIP'-box in that arena... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.