Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thread

28K views 510 replies 75 participants last post by  scoobs 
#1 · (Edited)
2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thread

2012 acc is just weeks away.

you have seen enough clownish posts all year to get a reasonably good idea of who are the ones that will likely be in contention for the top prize, arse clown of the year.

you can count the clay death warrior out. he is permanently sidelined from mtf because of ban issues. despite his run last year, he likely wont be a factor with insufficient preparation.

who will capture the top prize? there are many who say this is a weak era but plenty of clowns have emerged this year. could this year bring first time finalists who are also first time acc contestants?

here is last year's contest. check it out.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=193383

you have the floor. have at it and have fun.

warm hot cocoa and MUGS for all.

See less See more
#372 ·
Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Forgot these huge tards Viruzz, Scarecrow, FailoV, jcampire or something like that.
You may not like Viruzzz as he is a Fedtard but he actually contributes to this forum and will go pretty far in the popcon I think. And Scarecrows? :facepalm: He is one of the most sensible posters on this board and has vast tennis knowledge.
orka_n is also near the peak. His constant longing for Soderling coming back is overboard and the Rafa hate never goes away when the legend is injured.
:lol:

#356 ·
Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Clydey - He is ready to spend his whole life proving that mugray has the best return of serve.
I'm afraid even his whole life won't be enough to 'prove' something that couldn't be further away from the truth.

#361 · (Edited)
Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Fireside Chat (now with cocoa and marshmallows)

you have seen enough clownish posts all year to get a reasonably good idea of who are the ones that will likely be in contention for the top prize, arse clown of the year.

you can count the clay death warrior out. he is permanently sidelined from mtf because of ban issues. despite his run last year, he likely wont be a factor with insufficient preparation.

who will capture the top prize? there are many who say this is a weak era but plenty of clowns have emerged this year. could this year bring first time finalists who are also first time acc contestants?

#364 ·
Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Fireside Chat (now with cocoa and marshmallows)

in spite of his permaban, i'm going with start da game all the way. the biggest clown i've ever seen here by far, and that's saying a lot. 100% legit too. i encourage every sane poster of this forum to vote for him. to the newbies, i encourage you to check his old posts in order to take the correct decision.

#367 ·
Re: 2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (now with cocoa and marshmallows)

Mugbraxas talking rubbish about good old SDG. He was here for one or two months in 2012, he has absoltuely ZERO business winning this. Even if he was here full time, there would've been at least ten better candidates.

#389 ·

Mugbraxas talking rubbish about good old SDG. He was here for one or two months in 2012, he has absoltuely ZERO business winning this. Even if he was here full time, there would've been at least ten better candidates.
right now the ACC is in a state of evident decline. no real clowns are left, just trolls and let me tell you that these trolls are pretty lame at what they do anyway. they just limit their traps to repeat the same old boring bullshit most often than not about fedal and the like. you are a very pertinent example of this behaviour.

with that in mind, it is obvious that we should look for a clown MTF deserves. perhaps not the clown that this era deserves but the clown MTF's historic legacy deserves. that is Start da Game.

Voice of reason this Abraxas, refreshing that tard of his calibre is trying to explane us what real tardisam is. Kinda ironic coming from him.
I've always been reasonable in my posts. not my fault that some people don't see it that way some times. i take that as a sign that i'm waking the good path, though. as a famous writer once said, "when you're in the side of the majority, it's time to stop and reflect".

#385 ·

Nostalgiatard to say the least
ACC Nostalgiatards :lol:

#371 ·

I would like to propose Nole spam for your consideration. You know the many reasons why this one is a strong candidate, but recently, her defense of Raferminator masterful ID photoshop reinstated her as a top contender. And if that was not enough, the new Trisomic Nole picture from her sig (with GOD written under it) is yet another coat of fangirlism. And she was already pretty heavy on fangirlism to begin with.

#454 ·

I would like to propose Nole spam for your consideration. You know the many reasons why this one is a strong candidate, but recently, her defense of Raferminator masterful ID photoshop reinstated her as a top contender. And if that was not enough, the new Trisomic Nole picture from her sig (with GOD written under it) is yet another coat of fangirlism. And she was already pretty heavy on fangirlism to begin with.
That trisomic joke (also on your avatar) is not fun at all. Rather insulting and disrespectful. And not really to Nole tbh.

I think You're better than that, BJ.

This post has been deleted
#376 ·

So, you clowns, why has no one mentioned me in the last 10 posts? Such mugs you all are. I am especially disappointed in Nole_Rules. However, Nole suck definitely has me as a favourite, so I am not too worried.

#378 ·

So, you clowns, why has no one mentioned me in the last 10 posts? Such mugs you all are. I am especially disappointed in Nole_Rules. However, Nole suck definitely has me as a favourite, so I am not too worried.
You are one of the big 3. That's for sure but I hope you peak at the right mate and I hope you show the other arse clowns that every match you play in the ACC is on your racket just like Noserer.

:rocker2:

#377 ·

What about Dini? Big clown. I heard she disappeared off this forum just to stay off the ACC radar.

#447 ·
What about Dini? Big clown. I heard she disappeared off this forum just to stay off the ACC radar.
:haha:

Nadine is simply too good for this forum I think. Haven't seen her for a long while :sad:

Reactions: norwood_10
#382 ·

:rolleyes:

Yeah... because preferring men's tennis and men's football over the WTA and women football is a clear sign of misogyny...

#383 ·

Getting butthurt over things said on MTF is soooooooooooooooo sexy.

#384 ·

Maybe
a
totally
terrible poster has been forgotten so far...

#386 ·

Whoa chill out people. It hasn't even started yet and it's war already.

#388 ·

Whoa chill out people. It hasn't even started yet and it's war already.
It's not war. Flyboy is just acting all butch with a couple of conflicted bi-curious closet cases and that dim-witted Nole fanatic...

#390 ·

After a 5 month absent, here I am to give my prediction of ACC winners.

Samonusuke (or whatever how it's writen) it's the number one contender, for me. His clowness is no different from the other tards on GM. But in the football thread, his Real Mierda tardness reach EPIC levels, that is for itself, a ACC winner trophy.

Also some late stages users:

TopSpinDoc
Looner
Mark Lenders and the blind hate on one of the hardest workers this sport ever knew.

More to follow, soon.

#396 ·

BigJane and Fairy.V are are sure campaigning hard here. A few more outbursts of nerd rage and they will be bookies' favs for sure. Just hope they don't draw each other in SF, such apocalyptic contest of clowns is best reserved for the main event :yeah:
What a lame baiting attempt.

#394 ·

Flyboy (this nick was more suitable to him, because the quickness he is banned from MTF, makes me think he has some kind of wings) is always a good contender, but I think he will feel the pressure of defending his tittle...

#399 ·

Ima vote for Nikkos the whole way through! :rocker2:

#400 ·

Ima vote for Nikkos the whole way through! :rocker2:
Dylan, my homeboy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.