Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

283K views 5K replies 49 participants last post by  acionescu 
#1 · (Edited)
#2,345 ·
Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

The night temperatures are down to 12 C and will be 8 C come Friday but during the day it is around 21 C here atm.

#2,349 ·

btw, it's football, what's with the suits? :lol:
That was the VIP lounge section I think. WG can correct me. Rafa looks HOTTTTTTTTTTT in a suit. :drool: :lick:

Don't tell me about those temps Star & Co. Could I move to any of your countires please? :angel: I can only PRAY that my water pipes won't start freezing again. :rolleyes: :help: :help: Pray with me that this new pipe-heating will work. :tape:

#2,352 · (Edited)

Bob Bryan about his daughter:

I said I wouldn’t be “that guy” but screw it…lessons start today. Good news: she’s looking like a southpaw. Vamos!!!
Cute little girl.

Also, Rafa tweeting (or is it twittering? I can't be bothered to look it up) to Feliciano Lopez:
Hoy cumple años uno de mis mejores amigos. Felicidades @feliciano_lopez !!!
(translation found on VB: Today is one of my best friends' birthday. Congratulations, Feliciano Lopez!!!]

Feli replying from Vietnam:
@RafaelNadal mi mejor regalo seria verte de nuevo jugando!
(VB Translation: My best gift would be to see you playing again)

#2,361 ·

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-19664816

more patent wars, this time between microsoft and google. In germany my beloved droidy is apparently seriously infringing some patents :D

#2,405 ·

Ild, are you really THAT bored? :lol: may i recommend the F1 or even econ problem sets as better entertainment?

WG loves that lawyer-y stuff, doesn't she. :D
Of course maria. Even DOMA may be repealed before any administration will tackle IP law reform.

Yeah, I don't expect below 32 for another 2 or 3 weeks at least. But, I'm gonna disconnect the swamp cooler's water pretty soon so it call all dry out.

The leaves are turning in the northern part of the state at altitude, and ours should be peaking fairly soon. I'm going to go over to Colorado and drive around to catch their fall season.
Happy and safe travels, starina :kiss: you'll be missed. Take good pics.

She can handle it (better than most MTF'ers can)
Hugely faulty assumption.

I had my best run in a long time :inlove: nothing beats a good runner's high. Though I'll probably have to pop an advil tomorrow.

Hemalatha, have you started the glowing phase yet?

#2,363 ·

dead thread...while rafa...

Attachments

#2,364 ·

Betty! :kiss:
Everyone abandoned poor Rafa, even the hatas. :awww: ;) We should call it The Abandoned Rafa Chat Thread. :eek: :sad:

The Belgian cyclist Gilbert won the World Championships. :hatoff:

#2,365 ·

And Kližan beating Fognini in St Pete's. Is AJ only a Slovenian tard or a Slovak tard too? :scratch: He didn't start the thread for Kližan but of course started the thread for Seppi's loss. :D :D :D

#2,367 ·

The Belgian cyclist Gilbert won the World Championships. :hatoff:
I wanted him to win it but his season hasn't been that good so it was far from a sure thing.

I was watching it in the BBC (because they showed it later than most other networks for some odd reason, but it suited me). They had two commentators: one who was VERY enthusiastic and the other one who was calm and clearly knew what he was talking about.

Commie 1 (the hyper one): Oooooooh....Contador is taking the lead now. CONTADOR IS ON THE MOVE, FOLKS. What an exciting race!!!!! :bounce:

Commie 2: That's not Contador but Sanchez.

Commie 1 would mispronounce foreign names, Commie 2 would use the correct pronounciation after which Commie 1 would continue killing the correct pronunciation.

#2,369 ·

I wanted him to win it but his season hasn't been that good so it was far from a sure thing.

I was watching it in the BBC (because they showed it later than most other networks for some odd reason, but it suited me). They had two commentators: one who was VERY enthusiastic and the other one who was calm and clearly knew what he was talking about.

Commie 1 (the hyper one): Oooooooh....Contador is taking the lead now. CONTADOR IS ON THE MOVE, FOLKS. What an exciting race!!!!! :bounce:

Commie 2: That's not Contador but Sanchez.

Commie 1 would mispronounce foreign names, Commie 2 would use the correct pronounciation after which Commie 1 would continue killing the correct pronunciation.
Sounds like Phil and Paul

#2,372 ·
#2,384 ·
#2,368 ·

Evita! :wavey: We've had horor storms & rain for 2 nights and +9 C, poor Metis with her +29 doesn't have such temps even in winter. :help:

Hilde! :hatoff: Hope you're doing well!

I have only BBC International on my cable TV, I had Eurosport on while cleaning so was 'following' it live. I'm OK with the British commentators on Eurosport but I'm not really demanding. :eek:

#2,375 ·

im so out of mtf lately...post few jsut in RF thread,dont read back..didnt notice of hema's pregnanty until today coz last dayafter the facepaln of andy i thought i got bad it:eek:
always busy between work,Francy,home ecc ecc
but time to time i still pass here maybe dont post but i read

hema:hug::hug:at which month are u ? :awww:

Reactions: tennizen
#2,376 ·

im so out of mtf lately...post few jsut in RF thread,dont read back..didnt notice of hema's pregnanty until today coz last dayafter the facepaln of andy i thought i got bad it:eek:
always busy between work,Francy,home ecc ecc
but time to time i still pass here maybe dont post but i read

hema:hug::hug:at which month are u ? :awww:
Bettina, Hema's at the 5th or 6th month or so, the baby will be born in January she said.
I've read RF a bit too but not in the mood to post much either. But I'm still around. Hope Rafa will be back soon.

#2,380 ·

Melanie! :wavey:

Yep, it's a pity about the lockout. Valtteri Filppula stayed in Finland, many went to KHL too. I should have a KHL channel, will check it out later. :eek:
(KHL meaning the Continental Hockey League in Russia in case you wonder).

RF????????? :eek: :(
Rising Francesco thread. :D Not what YOU thought. :eek: :tape: ;)

#2,382 ·

you should go and grope say Hi to rafa from all of us :D
:lol: Last I checked, the location hadn't been decided but they thought it might be on the west coast. I don't live on the west coast. :awww: Otherwise, I might. ;)

Melanie! :wavey:

Yep, it's a pity about the lockout. Valtteri Filppula stayed in Finland, many went to KHL too. I should have a KHL channel, will check it out later. :eek:
(KHL meaning the Continental Hockey League in Russia in case you wonder).
Yes, a lot of European players just stayed in Europe or went back to their own countries. And yeah, a lot have gone to the KHL too. I just think of that terrible plane crash from a few months ago with that one KHL team.

The leaves are turning in the northern part of the state at altitude, and ours should be peaking fairly soon. I'm going to go over to Colorado and drive around to catch their fall season.
I noticed one tree turning red today at a friend's. My trees are still green. A drive to see the fall colours sounds really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.