80K views 3K replies 101 participants last post by  PennyThePenguin 
#1 ·
Marat vs Mathieu
Yev vs Grosjean

DAYUM I wish I could see the matches *sniffle*
Why must I live in a biased country???
Cheer loud and hard everyone!!!!!!

#56 ·
I carry out my training period in montpellier (150 km-250 km from pau, i believe)
I hope that he will make a trip in this city but It's just a dream..
and there is a little russian community here

#58 ·
every week end, i used to go to a cyber cafe (internet coffee) . the boss is a russian and there are 2 beautiful women (russian also) who work with him.they speak russian between them
one time, i was on a site about safin with lot of pictures of him and she ( russian woman) was behind me and she did a big smile to me : i was ashamed too

i readed an topic on russians of montpellier in the city newspaper but i forgot it
every month, i believe that there are lesson of russian and the next month there will be a exposition of russian art in the international house of montpellier

this little city is cosmopolite and there are a lot of students, people speak english, german, spanish and italian ,...
it's a beautiful city with lot of restaurants and coffees..;)

#59 ·
fadou said:
every week end, i used to go to a cyber cafe (internet coffee) . the boss is a russian and there are 2 beautiful women (russian also) who work with him.they speak russian between them
one time, i was on a site about safin with lot of pictures of him and she ( russian woman) was behind me and she did a big smile to me : i was ashamed too
Her thoughts: "That girl has good taste!!" ;)

#67 ·
fadou said:

i readed an topic on russians of montpellier in the city newspaper but i forgot it
every month, i believe that there are lesson of russian and the next month there will be a exposition of russian art in the international house of montpellier

this little city is cosmopolite and there are a lot of students, people speak english, german, spanish and italian ,...
it's a beautiful city with lot of restaurants and coffees..;)
It sounds an interesting place to visit, fadou.

#74 ·
PennyThePenguin said:
:D

maybe richie will become the next phm :angel: :secret:don't tell SW i said that
you're cruel!
and too late already, Richie beat Igor last year so he's 1-1 against Russians in DC. PHM is 0-4 :eek:
:nerner:
Bibir said:
Paris loves you Baby. Don't forget it!

EDIT: (Guy)Forget it!
:spit: ::yeah:

#75 ·
Hello!
I'm new here. I like Marat.
I'm french but I hope that Marat and so Russian will win! It will be a great week end with Marat on French TV :worship: (it's very rare :sad: )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.