#1 ·
Marat vs Mathieu
Yev vs Grosjean

DAYUM I wish I could see the matches *sniffle*
Why must I live in a biased country???
Cheer loud and hard everyone!!!!!!

#28 ·
Damita said:
Forget has made his team: Gasquet, Grosjean, Clément and Llodra in doubles, Serra as the 5th man.
No Santoro (duh! :p), no Monfils, no PHM (thank God!! I couldn't bear seeing him lose a DC tie vs Russia again :bigcry: :eek:)
I don't think Paulo would ever like to play vs Russia again. :eek: That would be a horror. :eek:

Damita said:
Forget says France chances are 30-40% .... yeah ok, Go Russia!!!! :bounce: ( :eek: :devil: )
:rolls: :devil:

#30 ·
Tarpi has named the team:

Marat Safin
Nikolay Davydenko
Mikhail Youzhny
Dmitry Tursunov

I hope you know what you are doing, old man...

#41 ·
davidenko will fly to paris this monday for his training
and maybe other

#48 ·
Sasha Volkov (one of the coaches of our team) said they might be staying in Miami to practice but it is not final. It is definitely NOT Moscow though...that Volkov confirmed (Tennis + magazine, March issue ;) )

#49 ·
Now now Irochka, don't be too harsh on the old man. He DID win us a DC and 2 FedCups you know!!!!!!! ;) Even though he is a master of saying the wrong things at the same time :lol: But he's a shrewd and wise guy when it comes to both teams, you gotta give him THAT :worship:

DAVAI ROSSIJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#50 ·
{Annie} said:
Now now Irochka, don't be too harsh on the old man. He DID win us a DC and 2 FedCups you know!!!!!!! ;) Even though he is a master of saying the wrong things at the same time :lol: But he's a shrewd and wise guy when it comes to both teams, you gotta give him THAT :worship:

DAVAI ROSSIJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok, ok, you made me feel guilty :eek: :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.