Mens Tennis Forums banner

Juan Carlos' LUSH Photo Thread

116K views 628 replies 52 participants last post by  Edda 
#1 · (Edited)
:scratch: I can't remember if it's 5000 posts that is the limit per thread :scratch:

the old thread: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=258

And if people don't like the name... I'll change it :p

ANYWAYS

Here to start the new thread are pictures of Juan's THIRTIETH BIRTHDAY!!!

He's OLLLLD :p just kidding :p

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: The No One Can Decide Whether JC's Hair is Better Short or Long Photo Thread

I don't think he can decide if his hair looks better long or short either!!!!
Cute pics by the way makes me want to give him a little birthday hug:angel::angel::angel: But 30 is old!! In another 2 years he would be old enough to be a grandfather!!!

#4 ·
Re: The No One Can Decide Whether JC's Hair is Better Short or Long Photo Thread

Long:D And 30th, wow!!! His party looks like fun though (but he's not 30 yet for a few more days right?)

#6 ·

He should consider getting married,Right?(hahahaha)
I think you'll find we all think he shouldn't bother getting married unless its to one of us haha. It keeps our dreams alive that way:p Welcome by the way

#11 ·

He gave it to me:devil::devil::devil:

#15 ·

Why am I not surprised that he got another car haha. Boys will be boys

#17 ·

Thanx for the new thread, Mischa! ;)

As for his hair, I like it both long or short but maybe I prefer it short simply because there are fewer guys who can look as hot as JC with his hair short. :p

#22 ·

Oh no! Now I start to wonder what JC would look like bold :rolls:
Now lets not even joke about that haha

#28 ·

With legs like his who cares about his hair? :lol: :angel:

But really I think Juanqui is one of the best looking guys anyway but short hair is better. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.