Not open for further replies.

USO Final: Murray beats Djokovic 7-6(10) 7-5 2-6 3-6 6-2

94K views 984 replies 340 participants last post by  zdravkelja 
#1 ·
Murray confirms his place as one of the greats of the modern game

Well done Andy.

What a summer for British sport.

#54 ·
well well , I cant stand Murray's face ,body language , testicules touching but as I said, he plays great, possesses great endurance and he's not far away from winning a slam, especially when he's playing against guys who are not at their best level

the surface was awful
very difficult for the players

now Sapoed can come back and do his drag queen show as usual :)))

#57 ·
Amazing, just amazing!!!

Especially to do it like that. I thought he was going to blow it again!!

Couldn't find his watch!! He's in shock. )))) :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using VerticalSports

#63 ·
Djokovic essentially played a complete game, constructed many more points for many more clean winners, and gave us many thrills as usual. Murray as usual pushed his way through and relied on hurricane force weather which he is able to push through better than his opponents. Better player lost today and this is a tainted win. Now retire Murray.

Reactions: Sham Kay Adams
#71 ·
Ha, ha, these Brits are amazing at tennis, winning a slam every 76 years.

#73 ·
For the moment, let's leave any analysis of the quality out of it - finally, the ghost of Fred Perry can rest peacefully

Congrats to Andy and to his fans, esp Sapeod who has defended his player through thick and thin, storm and hurricane.

#75 ·
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OMG HAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA YASSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:haha::sport::haha:

hey topspindoc and all the rest of you muppets, DEDCIATED TO YOU

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

#112 ·
Ha, ha ,what a child you are.

#76 ·
Oh Mary Corillo. The only reason I didn't want Andy to win was all these corporate heads pushing him. I am sad for that. I hope they all go bankrupt. But Andy deserved it. Nole is done.

#79 ·
It started out as the worst first 2 sets in slam history but ended up beeing kind of a good match, almost....

Djokovic put up a good fight and showed balls in the end, but what was he doing in the first 2 sets? He lost to a choking Murray hiting slices to the net and without any aggressive shot working...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.