Mens Tennis Forums banner

Frank Dancevic

199K views 3K replies 108 participants last post by  BethB 
#1 · (Edited)
Frank Dancevic (CAN) given Wild Card to London/Queen's Club

He beat Rusedski in the Quarters of Surbiton, and now he has a WC to a great event. I hope he does well.

#43 ·
Nice fotos :D

#48 ·
:worship: Congrats Frank to the SF :worship:
Now you have to win aginst Amritraj, the television is surely telecasted if it does ;)

Come on Frank :wavey:

#50 ·
Yes, that's right :mad:

#52 ·
Come on, Frank, let's try and WIN Indy next week!

#53 ·
Welcome back Frank at Indianapolis ;)
:rocker2: :tape: Now kick some ass :tape: :rocker2:

#57 · (Edited)
A bit of news. Frank has a new sponsor.

TORONTO, July 16 /CNW/ -- Evian(R) Natural Spring Water, the world's leading premium spring water, today announced that Canada's top singles player, Frank Dancevic has signed an exclusive worldwide endorsement deal with Evian.

"We're thrilled to have Frank on board as a spokesperson for Evian," said Jeff Caswell, Vice President of Marketing for Evian North America. "Frank's natural abilities, accomplishments and dedication to the sport of tennis have distinguished him as one of Canada's top athletes. We look forward to our relationship with Frank and our continued commitment to the sport of tennis."

"I'm very proud to represent the Evian brand in Canada," said Dancevic. "Throughout my career, I've witnessed Evian's longstanding commitment to athletes and the sport of tennis. I look forward to working with Evian on various initiatives to build awareness around the sport of tennis, at all levels, throughout the world."

Evian's partnership with Dancevic will include branding on his tennis attire and towel as well as exclusive use of Evian products, all of which will further Evian's visibility during professional tennis tournaments. The deal also includes Evian tennis merchandise personally signed by Dancevic to be given away to fans and consumers.​

And a few pictures from Newport.

Looking forward to seeing you in Toronto Frank! :worship:

#58 ·
:eek: Frank got new soponsor EVIAN and FILA :eek:
That't great Frank, it's ganna be great performance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.