Mens Tennis Forums banner

The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread 8

150K views 3K replies 73 participants last post by  Pratik 
#1 ·
The first thread was closed because it exceeded the recommended 5000 posts. Part two started.

VB message board does not handle large threads well.

#259 ·
Re: The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread

yeah he does play well in the slams
but i get SO ANNOYED watching him play like absolute bullshit against nadal
its like he becomes a different player, and it sends me into a massive rage!

hello lauren :wavey: how are you?

#262 ·

yeah he does play well in the slams
but i get SO ANNOYED watching him play like absolute bullshit against nadal
its like he becomes a different player, and it sends me into a massive rage!
He can play really well against Nadal in patches, even at the AO match I thought he was in control after the 4th set, but it wasn't to be. He did hit more winners and go for his shots but his first serve was non existent. He doesn't take the chances he is presented with in the match too- tons of non converted BP's... :mad:

But oh well, he is gonna do it one day :unsure:

#263 ·

Hi Dave :) I'm doing well. School has been really busy and kind of stressful lately :p How are you? Is your calf doing well enough to play tennis without getting in trouble with your physio?

Infinityfed (Nadine?), I just wanted to say you always have the greatest sigs and avys! They're awesome :D

#265 ·

Hi Dave :) I'm doing well. School has been really busy and kind of stressful lately :p How are you? Is your calf doing well enough to play tennis without getting in trouble with your physio?

Infinityfed (Nadine?), I just wanted to say you always have the greatest sigs and avys! They're awesome :D
Thanks :D You're avvie is not bad either :hearts:..Ancic I miss him :bigcry:

Yes it's Nadine ;)

#264 ·

Oh wells i guess. MC has all these argentines and you have no idea what the hell they will bring to a match :eek:. Anyway dave i see you're in a good mood :lol:

#267 ·

Ohhh Mario :inlove: He makes me so sad :sobbing: Between his illness and Richard's injury, my tennis world is kind of depressing right now :lol:

You probably have new micro tears because you don't listen ;) ;) Well that's a bummer! It was finally warm enough here the other day to play outside in a t-shirt (I know, it's probably always warm enough to do that in Australia, but that's quite exciting here :lol:)

#268 ·

Ohhh Mario :inlove: He makes me so sad :sobbing: Between his illness and Richard's injury, my tennis world is kind of depressing right now :lol:

You probably have new micro tears because you don't listen ;) ;) Well that's a bummer! It was finally warm enough here the other day to play outside in a t-shirt (I know, it's probably always warm enough to do that in Australia, but that's quite exciting here :lol:)
i'm the same re mario and richard (amongst tomas sucking)

no the micro tears are from a bad cramp i got walking up stairs :mad: because its still not all that strong, the physios warned me that might happen

wow a t-shirt :lol: it IS always warm enough to do that here, except for a couple of times when i had to play in a tracksuit..but that was very odd

#273 ·

Yes, I just got home from the Lions game. On the way home guess who I saw? Kris! Yeah, so he ignored me when he got on until the end of the train ride when he said "So, you're giving me a lift home, right?" my parents of course did he's in the middle of party hopping the last one he went to was full of seventeen year olds, creepy! So yeah, he didn't even thank us when we dropped him off, his gf did though.

#275 ·

Yeah they beat the Swans 100-61

He still has to take the train because he doesn't get his license back for another two months but unlike me he doesn't have free train travel. His license got suspended for drink driving he crashed into a pole on the way home from a party down at the Gold Coast he was fine however, his new BMW M3 was not.

#277 ·

I know he was at a party with lots of seventeen year olds (mostly female I bet) tonight and he was on his away to another after we dropped him off. He's twenty six years old!

It is a very good car was rather as it's now completely ruined due to his recklessness.

#278 ·

oh people in their late 20's should not be fraternising with young 17 year old girls! that's just not the way things go :p

how could he ruin such a car! i would treat it well if i had it :lol: so it was a total write-off?

#279 ·

No one in their late twenties should be interacting with seventeen year old girls like that :lol:

His girlfriend was with him though, don't why she puts up with it!

I think so and it's not insured because he was drinking and driving so he has to pay it off himself!

#281 ·

I think he missed that ad too busy out partying with seventeen year old girls! :lol:

What movie are you watching btw? Just saw your FB status.

#283 ·

I've not seen it, I can usually pick the killers in movies you know similar mindset we share and all! :lol:

So, you did pick it? That's not what FB said and FB never lies...

#285 ·

Red herrings then, hmm?

The last movie I saw was "Monsters vs Aliens" I saw it with my friends the other week, twas pretty awesome!

#287 ·

Well, we had to pick something like this the last movie we saw together was Watchmen seeing as we're all into that kind of thing but we didn't know there would be a sex scene in it and poor Kaitlin was screaming and covering her eyes!

Kids movies are cool!

#289 ·

She was being scarred by that scene, she got freaked out by the kiss at the end of Hairspray and said it ruined the whole movie.

Especially an animated one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.