Mens Tennis Forums banner

The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread 8

150K views 3K replies 73 participants last post by  Pratik 
#1 ·
The first thread was closed because it exceeded the recommended 5000 posts. Part two started.

VB message board does not handle large threads well.

#325 ·
Re: The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread

then you are getting ever more delusional

well first round against severine bremond, and 2nd round opponent could be kirilenko or pin
not a bad draw for her at all :)

also, lucie has pironkova in the first round, possible errani second round :)
and they stayed on opposite sides of the draw!

#328 ·

I like Kirilenko since I need another blonde, Russian Maria to support... haha no I actually do like her! I guess I'll be a winner either way if she plays ALG.

Fair enough.

#330 ·

Most of the tennis players I like haven't been going all to well, unfortunately! Though, I was very proud of Nole making the final in Miami even though he didn't win it.

#331 ·

yes that was a good result for him considering he didnt play all that well even in that tournament :yeah:

my players havent been great either, although this year is OK for some...ALG and lucie are going alright...compared to their 2007 (ALG) and 2008 (lucie)

#334 ·

I just meant to say that sometimes even if people from Brisbane can't cope with the heat then it's perfectly understandable for Nole not to!

Oh it will...

#335 ·

yes he doesn't cope well in the heat...but its got to be hard coming from serbia, and training in germany
it isn't like it gets hot there :lol:
he is one of the only few people who didn't go somewhere hot when training as a junior, like the USA, spain, australia etc

#339 ·

Dear Fans

Earlier today, in my hometown of Basel, surrounded by a small group of close friends and family, Mirka and I got married. It was a beautiful spring day and an incredibly joyous occasion.

Mr. and Mrs. Roger Federer wish all of you a Happy Easter weekend.

Love,
Roger

http://www.rogerfederer.com/en/rogers/news/newsdetail.cfm?uNewsID=889

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.