Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who was the last poster you INTENDED to Good/Bad Rep but not enough vcash?!

12K views 616 replies 64 participants last post by  mandoura 
#1 · (Edited)
I don't know if it is such a good idea. I have troubles keeping track of my repping and read some posters suggesting something to keep track of one's own repping.

So, if you think it is a good idea, bring this thread to life. If not just leave it to get buried.

I will post my next rep because, honnestly, I forgot who got my last one. See what I mean? :lol:

Edit: *great idea Dan, thread master*

#3 ·
Re: Who was the last poster YOU Good/Bad Repped

lol, now it's the other way around in contrary to the already existing good/bad rep threads :p :lol:

Reactions: tall_one
#5 ·

VingaRafel said:
It was meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!! :wavey: :D Sunshine!!! During that heated conversation we had last night :D ;)
Really? Ummm :scratch:

I did give 2 good-reps this morning but I can't remember the posters... I guess Claudinha and Peggy, but I'm not sure about ...Ummm :scratch:

#6 ·

Sol said:
Really? Ummm :scratch:

I did give 2 good-reps this morning but I can't remember the posters... I guess Claudinha and Peggy, but I'm not sure about ...Ummm :scratch:
You good repped me this morning yes!! And I thank you for that! You're the best ..and you know it!! :hug:

I gave 5 reps this morning..but I'm not so sure to who :scratch: ..I have to stop eating cheese. :lol:

#7 ·

I am so glad I am not the only one who forgets. :lol:

#8 ·

I remember ;) The last poster I goodrepped was you, Mandoura, about 30 sec. ago :lol:

#9 ·

Sommarsverige said:
I remember ;) The last poster I goodrepped was you, Mandoura, about 30 sec. ago :lol:
:hug: :hug: :hug: Thank you so much. :D

#10 ·

My last rep about a minute ago went to the one and only, Mr. Cool himself: Prabu aka Bad Gambler. :lol:

#13 ·

jayrhum said:
I'm gonna rep the first 10 who ask politely :lol:

mandoura, Sol, I tried to give you two some but :

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mandoura again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sol again.

:sobbing:
Will you please do it when you have spread it enough, Monsieur? :)

Reactions: the cat
#18 ·

bad gambler said:
I suppose this will get into the chat thread shortly as well :rolleyes:
What do you care? You're never there anyway. :p

I invited you more than once to pay us a visit at the Den but you did not come. I am really sad Prabu. :sad: Didn't expect my favorite nephew to treat me this way. :crying2:

Reactions: jackieglover
#19 ·

jackieglover said:
jayhrum, Billabong, Germanboy and simpleternity since I got home from work. Looking to rep 5 more people (who usually rep back and are not on my blacklist :lol: )
Mr. Oschie is one of the best. I get so annoyed with the other type. Most of the time I don't just rep because I expect it back but because I really want to. A rep back is always welcomed though. ;)

G
#20 ·

mandoura said:
What do you care? You're never there anyway. :p

I invited you more than once to pay us a visit at the Den but you did not come. I am really sad Prabu. :sad: Didn't expect my favorite nephew to treat me this way. :crying2:
I contribute to the chat threads :ras:

what is this den you keep referring to? :shrug:

#21 ·

bad gambler said:
I contribute to the chat threads :ras:
:haha: :haha: How? By teasing poor Alex every other day. :rolleyes:

bad gambler said:
what is this den you keep referring to? :shrug:

#23 ·

bad gambler said:
why am i being portrayed as the bad guy, its not like Alexander is innocent either :ras:
Oh Prabu, it's not that you are the bad guy, but your posts there crack me up. :lol:

bad gambler said:
ah ok gotcha :)
Well now you know where it is so I expect a visit from you every week. :hug: Tell me what you prefer for dinner so I can prepare you something nice. ;)

#24 ·

good idea! i thought about making a thread about this before :yeah:
p.s. i dont remember who i repped last. :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.