Mens Tennis Forums banner

Shambata 02.23-03.01

5K views 34 replies 5 participants last post by  shambata 
#1 ·
Hey there!!!! Brand new week, lets make a profitable week again! I have udpated my stats online just need some polishing, and it will be ready to download! One quick pick, family is sick (stupid rhyme) and no time for write up! more to follow!!! vamos!!!!

Kayla Rizzolo to beat Patcharin Cheapchandej (Sharm 10k Q)@1.8, bet365, 5/10

#2 ·
Druthi Tatachar Venugopal to beat Alou Abou Zekry (New Delhi 50k Q)@3.5, bet365, 2/10 W +5u
Anastasia Frolova to beat Karine Sarkisova (Moscow 25k Q)@1.72, bet365, 5/10 L -5u
Dalma Galfi to beat Laura Schaeder (Altenkirchen 25k Q)@1.61 W
Dayana Yastremska to beat Kayla Rizzolo (Sharm el Sheikh 10k Q)@1.40 L
Double @2.25, bet365, 5/10 L -5u

Ena Shibahara to beat Elizabeth Profit (Surprise 25k Q)@2.37, 5/10, bet365 L -5u
Claire Liu to beat Kristina N Smith (Surprise 25k Q)@1,50 W
Tamarine Tanasugarn to beat Miyu Kato (New Delhi 25k)@1.25 L

Doubles @1,87, bet365, 5/10 L -5u

Antonia Lottner to beat Caroline Daniels (Altenkirchen 25k)@1.28 W
Ipek Soylu to beat Dea Herdzelas (Cuernavaca 25k)@1.44 W

Double @1.85, 6/10 W +4.98u

Marina Guinert Espana to beat Paula Comella Aguilo (Palmanova 10k)@1.72, bet365, 7/10 W +5,04u
Sandra Samir to beat Alona Bolsova Zadoinov (Palmanova 10k)@3.75, bet365, 3/10 L -3u
Ana Bianca MIhaila to beat Alice Savoretti (Palmanova 10k)@3.25, bet365, 3/10 L -3u
Anna Blinkova to beat Ksenia Lykina (El Kantaoui 10k)3.25, bet365, 2/10 L -2u
Tessah Andriajafitrimo to beat Steffi Distelmans (El Kantaoui 10k)2.00, bet365, 3/10 W +3u
Christina Bucsa to beat Anastasia Vdovenco (Palmanova 10k)1.72, 6/10, bet365 W +4.32u
Irene Burillo Escorhuilla to beat Akvile Parazainskaite (Palmanova 10k)@3.4, bet365, 4/10 L -4u
Tang/Yang to beat Hsu/Lee (New Delhi 50k WD final)@1.5, bet365 W
Veronika Kudermetova to beat Cindy Burger (Moscow 25k)@1.44, bet365 W

Double @2.16, 7/10 W +8.12u
Britt Geukens to beat Pranjala Yadlapalli (Aurangabad 25k Q)@1.83, bet365, 5/10 W +4.15u
Druthi Tatachar Venugopal to beat Prathana G. Thombare (Aurangabad 25k)@3.00, bet365, 3/10 L -3u
Kateryna Kozlova to beat Mona Barthel (Doha WTA Q)@2.25, bet365, 4/10 W +5u

Started on a big losing streakl streak last week but turned it around, winning my last 5/6 bets. NOTE that I cound the Irene Burillo Escorhuilla pick with 3.4 odds as a loss, but i have tweeted it and always recomment it for people the option to trade after Burillo winning the first set 61, it was a nice cashout option. So for people who did this and know this, last week was even better. This was a bad week for me and I hope to get better! Its good to be on the positive side even if it was a bad week!! VAMOS!!!

#3 ·
Last weeks update +4.61 u, which puts our updated bankroll to +84.03 units. Short term goal is to reach 100 units, but I just rather stick to value plays and not care about the record... its just a number!

#7 ·
You forgot to subtract 5 units for the defeat of Raina... (only for accuracy)

"no time for big writeup! but good spot to bet on Raina

Ankita Raina to beat Olga Savchuk (New Delhi 25k)@2.25, 5/10, bet365

Solid play on Raina who finished 2014 career high and Savchuk on a big losing streak incl losing to a 14 year old... Weather is a huge factor with 80% humidity and smoky smoggy delhi weather! Leaning Chilumula to beat Plipuech and Kaur Thandi to beat Lee as well, Raina looks the best out of the 3! Good luck"

nice job anyway

#5 ·
JP brother, hopefully yes! thats what Im used to at least! but lets not get carried away even for a moment. lets just search for value!!

#9 ·
Raveena Kingsley to beat Andie K. Daniell (Rancho Sant Fe 25k Q)@1.4, bet365

Marie Benoit to beat Natasha Palha (Aurangabad 25k)@1.33, bet365

Double @1.86, 6/10

Kingsley had a very succesful last couple of months and end of last year that sent her to 22 in the junior rankings. She has beaten many great juniors, incl. Lapko, Mihalikova, Gordon, Liu, we can say she definitely stepped up! She has reached the QF in the aus open junior losinng only to Swan the finalist. Thats a good result as well imo. She hasnt played toonkuch in adults but at the age of almost 17 she has to start now. What better start for this to beat Scholl who Lost her touch 2 years ago when she was top200 but had some good results lately, so imo thats an accomplishment. Cants say anyhting good about Daniell nowadays, who has not had a good run her last tournaments. Really the only remarkable win she has is Rampre but Rampre was injured that time. I think Kingsley can be one of the surprises for this tournament. Benoit is on a good streak definitely and more of a clay courter than hard courter, if you check her stats. She has produced numerous good results on clay on the 25k level and Palha on the other hand def a hard courter. Palha is out of form as she has lost against anybody decent since october when she beat Lu. Form and surface advantage for Benoit and I think the belgian already got used to the weather amd climate as this isnher second week in India! GL!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#10 ·
If i may suggest - Jaziri tb Coric, 2.70 @Pinna, 4 units.

Borna was on his way home after being defeated by a journeyman named Martin from France. LL rule and Kohlschreiber retiring got him another chance.
Jaziri is at home in those conditions, he's higher ranked, thus far better player and he should be at least slight favorite in such a match. Being considerable underdog is a mistake from the bookies i believe.
Pinnacle rarely makes such gross mistakes, so i assume it could be tighter than i see it, but it feels very wrong anyway.
In those sand storms and heat, experience must matter..

#13 ·
Bernarda Pera to beat Shuko Aoyama (Rancho Santa Fe 25k)@1.72, bet365, 6/10

Odds are right, Shuko is not really feeling it, losing to Faila!!! last week.... If you look at Aoyama's success, its coming mainly from asian torunaments, possibly indoor hard courts or grass. No wonder she lost like that last week, in these conditions I would rate her maybe a 100 rankings back. Easily. Pera is a solid up and coming talented junior, she has wins over Jaksic, Marand, Tatishvili, Bondarenko, etc...) thes eplayers are better than Aoyama, so this should not come to a surprise for Pera, that she can win this easily. Given Aoyama's success away from Asia and played in outdoor conditions, I think Pera takes this! GL

#14 ·
Ellen Allgurin to beat Rebecca Peterson (Campinas 25k)@3.75, bet365, 3/10

You know you can call me crazy, going against a 0-5 h2h record. Peterson is a better player, I know that. I also know that she is a much better player on hard court than she is on clay. I respect Ellen Allgurin as she has been a moneymaker for me for a long time. Decent junior who was battling with injuries but now starting to find the groove. The 2 swedes came to Brasil and faith have decided that out of 3 tournaments in 2 of them they will face each other. Wonder what the odds were for that.... Allgurin has snatched a set first time in her life against Peterson, 2 weeks ago. So I expect this battle now, to be an even closer one, possibly Ellen winning at the end. Peterson is better, but not 6-0 h2h better. And Allgurin already had 3 very solid and easy wins in the qualies so that speaks for her for sure! Im not gonna watch this h2h go to 5-1 with this on my mind! VAMOS ELLEN!!! GL!!

#15 ·
Andreaa Mitu to beat Stephanie Vogt (Campinas 25k)@1.44
Veronica Cepede Royg to beat Nadia Podoroska (Campinas 25k)@1.25

Double, @1.8, bet365, 7/10

Mitu is in good from going to the final 2 weeks ago in Sao Paulo and losing to a really good in-form Glushko in a tough 3 setter in Rio WTA after that. I believe she had enough time to rest and she will put together a nice tournament again, where she is oneof the favs to win. She is an incredible grinder and hustler and has great clay court skills. Vogt on the other hand comes in here on a 7 game losing streak, last week losing to Sanesi in 2 sets ?!? She doesnt have a lot of chances here imo, if Mitu plays anywhere near her form righ now. Cepede Royg is playing great, after a big boost in fed cup where they have eliminated Brasil and stepped up a group! She has won 8 straight sets in fedcup, remarkable imo.She skipped Sao Paulo and went to Rio WTA where she went into the QF from the qualies, beating no other than Vinci!!!and Peterson and Goncalves as well. This tournament might be a step down for her but she is the most in-form player imo and Podoroska, well nothing bad about her, she is just nowhere near her standard, even with 1.25 I find value on these odds.. amazing, (you can acca Cep-Royg with some of the stupid champions league bets you will surely make tonite (liky myself as well) Gl!!!!

#17 ·
Recap from yesterday 2-0 for the start of the week!!! +9.31 units, updated bankroll is +88.34 units!! VAMOS today, also on a 7/8 run right now!!!
3 bets today so far, lets get them all!!!

#18 ·
Quickly some very nice doubles tips and some decent singles from Clare, Australia. I like them doubles a lot!!*

Han/Jang to beat Koshino/Tanaka (Clare 15k WD)@1.72, bet365, 7/10

Liang/Liu to beat Tian/Wang (Clare 15k WD)@1.72, bet365, 7/10

Nozomi Fujioka to beat Sally Peers (Clare 15k)@1.83, bet365, 4/10

Priscilla Hon to beat Tammi Patterson (Clare 15k)@2.37, bet365, 3/10

#19 ·
Yesterday update: Pera to the Bank at the end! Both losses were dreadful though and missed out some chances on other matches, angry about that really. We close a 2-2 day with a plus of 1.92units. updated bankroll +90.26units.... tomorrow and thursday big day!!! vamos!!!

Australian picks update from the morning: Hit both big plays with the doubles and went 1-1 with the singles! An increase of +10.19 units, updated bankroll is +100.45 units!!! Its just a number though, telling us we are on the right track... Looking for value today as well, dont really like the card so it will be 1-2 picks at the most! Already 3-1 today so its not that big of a problem! Lets go!

#20 ·
Alexandra Stevenson to beat Ipek Soylu (Rancho Santa Fe 25k)@3.00, bet365, 3/10

Stevenson the big veteran still playing almost every challenger itf in the usa and she is not performing all that bad! She has recent wins over Ahn, Caregaro, Osaka and I think here she stands a chance vs the improved Soylu. She lives 30 mins away from Rancho SF so there will be some home court advantage for sure! Especially when a veteran, who is still active, gets some home love it could be a big thing for her. Soylu I think has lost some confidence thats she gathered during the clay court us 25ks and now after exiting in 2nd round last week where she was the same favorite as here, we could see her failing again. Stevenson with her serve and experience can dominate this matchup if she plays well to her standard! GL!

#21 ·
Emma Christine Higuchi to beat Lauren Embree (Rancho Santa Fe 25k)@3.00, bet365, 3/10

Higuchi has already beaten players like or better than Embree, when she beat Pera, Pacquet or Korashvili so Im not sure ehy she could not wim here after the impressive qualifying matches. Embrre has not been that strong imo, she best an ailing Hibi and Hibino but her recent very easy losses to Saez Larra, Abanda and Cavaday shows that she is not on top of her game. I think Higuchi at least takes a set here!! GL!

#22 ·
Mana Ayukawa to beat Karis Ryan @1.36
Jennifer Elie to beat Zoe Hives @1.4
both at Clare 15k
Double@1.9, bet365, 6/10

#23 ·
Update from last night:
Stevenson VOID, Higuchi LOST (opt to trade after 6-0), Double WON, so a small increase of 2.4 units! Lets nove frwrd!!

Hsu/Lee to beat Zhang/Zhang (Aurangabad 25k WD)@2.00, bet365, 5/10

#24 ·
Francoise Abanda to beat Sanaz Marand (Rancho Santa Fe 25k)@1.66

Aliona Bolsova Zadoinov to beat Yvonne Cavaille-Reimers(Palmanova 10k)@1.44

Double @2.31, bet365, 4/10

#26 ·
Bernarda Pera to beat Lauren Embree (Rancho Santa Fe 25k)@1.72, bet365, 5/10

Asia Muhammad to beat Mayo Hibi (Rancho Santa Fe 25k)@1.72, bet365, 7/10

#27 ·
LISTEN UP FOLKS I HAVE UPDATED MY STATS SO IT SHOULD BE WITH NO MISTAKES NOW! ITS HERE AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING OR DOWNLOADING!!
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND LETS KEEP IT GOING TOGETHER! ANY QUESTIONS U HAVE LET ME KNOW!

https://app.box.com/s/pcza69zp54bv5d71u0jxwfghwc6pa7tk

VAMOS!!!!

#30 ·
Malikova is playing Koehler who is still not recovered from her knee surgery, otherwise she was top150 and Malikova would be no match for her. But its clear to me that she is having major issues, knee injuries can be like that, very damgerous and tough to recover from. She lost to Fouroclous 2,2 last week so that says a lot about her confidence level, she hasnt had a decent win in a looooooong time, now she beat Sammons who is playing awful (lost to Atocha Gomez, who was winless before that for 5games losing to huge underdogs) so that win for Korhler is not special imo. Malikova is a very decent young player, better than Fouroclous and she is not new to Tunesia where she had succes end of last year, when she got to the final. If Koehler cannot switch to a higher standard (which she couldnt do yet) then she will be beaten here!!

Cengiz is a talented junior 100 ranked already only 15 years old and one of the best ones now in Turkey. She has good results recently in juniors this year in clay and Eraydin's form is hurting badly. She almost lost a set yesterday to a 14 year old nobody. Before that she lost 3 straight first rounds to Kurz, Bolkvadze, Heisen nkne of these are phenomenal players. Surely Cengiz will give her trouble after beating Tiel in first round here. Tiel not so long ago dominated everybody here in Antalya beating Rosca Adamescu Marti Buzean so I rate this a good win surely!! GL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.