Mens Tennis Forums banner

Get Your Gasquetaires Slogan and Introduce Yourself in HERE!!!

91K views 615 replies 152 participants last post by  GOATmila 
#1 · (Edited)
It seems that all of us have agreed on the slogan, so here's the code for it: :D

French version:

______________________________[*/COLOR][*/CENTER]
~♠ [*/COLOR][*B]Gas[*/COLOR]quet[*/COLOR]aires [*/COLOR][*/B] ♠~[*/COLOR][*/SIZE][*/FONT]
un pour tous, tous pour un[*/COLOR][*/I][*/FONT][*/SIZE]
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾[*/COLOR][*/CENTER]

English version:

______________________________[*/COLOR][*/CENTER]
~♠ [*/COLOR][*B]Gas[*/COLOR]quet[*/COLOR]eers [*/COLOR][*/B] ♠~[*/COLOR][*/SIZE][*/FONT]
all for one, one for all[*/COLOR][*/I][*/FONT][*/SIZE]
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾[*/COLOR][*/CENTER]

Please remove all the *s!

I wasn't able to post the code without making the slogan appear so I had to resort to the pathetic method of adding *s in front of every /.

Tip: Copy and paste the code in Microsoft Word and use the Replace all function to avoid having to manually delete *s

See less See more
#326 ·

Here you go the INSANE Malaysian fangirl.:rolls::inlove:

I heard Richie will be back to Malaysia this year for another exho match. Hope to see him again.:crazy:

P/S : This is Rafa. I'm not that insane if to compare with this situation.:p

#329 ·
Hello everybody..:)
Seeing as some other new people are introducing themselves, i thought i would.
I agree he needs support in this rough patch.
Allez Richard!!
:lol:

#330 ·
Hello everyone! I've been on the boards forever but never post on this forum. Mostly on Tennis Forum (formerly WTAworld). Here is a new slogan for this year. "Shed your Gasquetears... :sad:" Haha. Just kidding. Let's hope Richie can turn this year around!

#332 ·
I am newwww. To this forum, but not to tennis. Basically I joined up because I saw the HUGE thread about pictures of Monsieur Gasquet and was just very tempted. Anyway I am British, in the north of England and due to a lack of satellite TV rarely get to see much tennis played so this time of year is an exciting time for me!

Richie is one of my favourite players (alongside Roddick, Ancic and Federer- of course) but I just enjoy watching the sport generally. Happily, having finished my exams I have been able to watch all televised Queens this week.

Finally I did do some reading of this thread and people were discussing what Richie is like in real life. Sadly for me I've never met him however I did write to him (en francais) a couple of years ago on behalf of a friend who is also a big fan. I sent a card for him to sign and he returned the card signed, apologising for the fact that is was very late (it was a Christmas card and i get a reply in March) and sent a signed photo. So all in all I concurred he was in fact lovely. :)

#336 ·
:wavey: Hey guys my names Brad,

I've been an admirer of Richies game for a while but i didn't really follow ATP that closely, as I was a huge Justine Henin Fan and spent most of my time on WTAworld (as you can see by my join date and number of posts :eek:)

but now that shes gone ive turned my attentions to ATP and our magnificent Richie, Allez!

#337 ·
We don't have many guys posting here. Richie gets a lot of female fans for no reason at all. :angel: Welcome. :)

#339 ·
Hey guys! Ive been looking around this forum for a while now, but have only recently joined up!
Im a big fan of Richie :D Sadly i don't have access to a lot of televised tennis so i have been coming to this forum for the latest info!
:dance: Allez Richie :yippee:

#340 ·
:wavey: Other than Wimbledon and Queens I have practically zero televised tennis so I know how you feel. :sobbing: Allez Richie indeed. :D

#347 ·
:yippee: It's really nice to see loads of new people joining MTF (me included) and proclaiming their loyalty to Richie (even though 2008 hasn't been a great year for him... YET ;)).

I truly believe it can only get better from here... so... Allez! :D

#349 ·
This is kinda late, but I'm finally using the Gasqueteers slogan in my siggy. :woohoo: I would always try to use it but I never had enough room in my siggy. So I decided to take my WTA players out and replace them with the slogan. I think it looks better now. :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.