Mens Tennis Forums banner

Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) Kuala Lumpur - Congratulations SUPERTOM93 FTW!

8K views 97 replies 57 participants last post by  Freak3yman84 
#1 · (Edited)
FILL-IN-THE-DRAW 2012​
KUALA LUMPUR​
FORMER CHAMPIONS​
2011-coolfish1103
2010-born_on_clay
2009-Kamui010

Here's what you need to know:

1) No commitments are necessary for the tournaments. Simply post your picks in the thread. You may play more than one event per week.

2) To play this game, you will post a full predicted draw for the tournament, including all winners in all matches of all rounds.

3) You must post your full prediction before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck.

4) You may alter your draws when a someone withdraws. Please post your new picks in a new post OR*** PM the moderator of that tournament and state that you will change the draw due withdrawal. Additionally, when you change, please state in the "reason for change" box that someone withdrew. If not, you will be disqualified for editing. No editing posts under any circumstances.

5) As far as qualifiers are concerned, you may post just "Q" in you predictions if you wish to make them before the qualifiers are placed, or you may wait until they are placed to predict, but remember that you must post before the first match begins. If two qualifiers play each other, and you are predicting before they are placed, you must predict based on their placement in the draw. For instance, you may say "Qualifier 1 d. Qualifier 2" which would indicate a prediction that the qualifier who is listed first in the draw would win.

6) If a player receives a bye, you do not get points for predicting them into the second round.

7) Scoring goes as follows:
The points you receive will be based on the round points for the tournament. For each player you predict correctly into the second round, you receive the round points for a first round victory, and so on.

8) PLEASE REMEMBER:
-Post your picks in the form 'A d. B' or 'A over B', and not in the form 'B loses to A'.
-Also, please do not use smilies in your picks, there is really no need for it.​

See less See more
#81 ·
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) Kuala Lumpur - Day 5 Update! Hidalgo and Black Friday Lea

DAY 5 UPDATE​

#82 ·
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) Kuala Lumpur - Day 5 Update! Hidalgo and Black Friday Lea

There is twice Chase Visa in the ranking (positions 25 and 26)... :p

#83 ·

There is twice Chase Visa in the ranking (positions 25 and 26)... :p
Fixed. I've done that twice with Chase Visa for some reason :confused: :unsure: :scared:

#84 ·
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) Kuala Lumpur - Day 6 Update Out! guyha4 Leads!

DAY 6 UPDATE​

#86 ·

wow what a final!!
Benneteau deserved the title but Monaco was a bit too good on the right moments

I think i'm second after SUPERTOM93 .. congrats!

#88 ·

wow what a final!!
Benneteau deserved the title but Monaco was a bit too good on the right moments

I think i'm second after SUPERTOM93 .. congrats!
Yes you are, congratulations! ;)

#87 ·
FINAL UPDATE​

:bowdown: :worship:
Congratulations SUPERTOM93
:bowdown: :worship:

#89 ·
Thx guyha4 and freak3yman! I m totally surprised to win (and to be the only one to put Monaco as winner!)..

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free

#90 ·
Congratulations :worship: What a great pick with Monaco!

#91 ·
Very Thanks Freak.!

#92 ·
Thanks for playing! ;)

#94 ·
Thanks so much! :D

#98 ·
Thanks for playing! ;)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using VerticalSports.Com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.