Mens Tennis Forums banner

Retro Review: A Brief Glimpse Back At Nico Through Pictures And Videos

56K views 315 replies 21 participants last post by  kidnicky 
#1 · (Edited)
We did this on my MSN board for Nico and it was a great way to see older pictures that we haven't seen for awhile. And I noticed David N's forum does it too.

I have about 600 pictures of Nico so that should last us for awhile. ;)

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: A Picture A Day

Great idea - but I tell you what may be a good idea...............of course it's up to you, but on David N's Forum they only have one or two people who can post the Picture of the Day - otherwise it got into a mess because everyone was trying to do it at the same time, and you would get 5 pics one day and none the next. :p I think you have to get a Mod to do that though - but - as I said - it's up to you - Nico's Forum is definately your "baby" so I am happy with whatever you decide :)

#3 ·

Rosie said:
Great idea - but I tell you what may be a good idea...............of course it's up to you, but on David N's Forum they only have one or two people who can post the Picture of the Day - otherwise it got into a mess because everyone was trying to do it at the same time, and you would get 5 pics one day and none the next. :p I think you have to get a Mod to do that though - but - as I said - it's up to you - Nico's Forum is definately your "baby" so I am happy with whatever you decide :)
I think that's a good idea - if everyone is posting, it would be a mess. And I don't mind doing it, and if someone has one that they want posted, they can let me know, and I'll post it.

And I have a pm into jazz_girl - I like the way the picture comes up in the post on David's thread. But I tried to copy and paste the picture into the post, and it didn't work. :confused: So I just made the picture an attachment. But hopefullly she can tell me how to do it.

#4 ·

NicoFan said:
I think that's a good idea - if everyone is posting, it would be a mess. And I don't mind doing it, and if someone has one that they want posted, they can let me know, and I'll post it.

And I have a pm into jazz_girl - I like the way the picture comes up in the post on David's thread. But I tried to copy and paste the picture into the post, and it didn't work. :confused: So I just made the picture an attachment. But hopefullly she can tell me how to do it.
Yes - and as a Moderater - she'll be able to make it so that only one or two people can post here too. She can also make it a "Sticky" thread if you want...........Neely did that for me with the Tournament Schedule on Mónaco's Forum - so that it's always at the top of the page for easy reference.

#5 ·

Rosie said:
Yes - and as a Moderater - she'll be able to make it so that only one or two people can post here too. She can also make it a "Sticky" thread if you want...........Neely did that for me with the Tournament Schedule on Mónaco's Forum - so that it's always at the top of the page for easy reference.
Thanks for the info! :hug:

I'll see if Fergie wants to be the 2nd poster, and then I'll talk with jazz_girl about making it so only 2 people can post and making it a Sticky thread.

#6 ·

NicoFan said:

I'll see if Fergie wants to be the 2nd poster, and then I'll talk with jazz_girl about making it so only 2 people can post and making it a Sticky thread.
You're welcome - I think it's a great idea and good luck with it :)

#7 ·

NicoFan said:

I want! ... I love the idea! :yeah:

#14 ·

Hey, I'm a little late but that beach pic of Nico is like one of my top two or three pics of Nico. Can't imagine why... :devil: I also like the one you posted Fergie-he looks so sweet with his birthday cake! Both great pics-thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.