Mens Tennis Forums banner

Cool Avatars (hosted by Avatar master Tangy the Tangerine)

58K views 886 replies 84 participants last post by  Mario Sharapov 
#1 ·
Alright soo we all love avatars and some are classics...I think we should post our favorites here, for historic value.. :)

#302 ·
DID SOMEONE SAY TAMING OF THE SHREW!!!!!!!????????????

#304 ·
PennyThePenguin said:
erm..deb...yeah i believe someone did...why? :angel:

Didn't you know Deb goes bonkers every time TAMING OF THE SHREW is mentioned? :angel:

T
A
M
I
N
G

O
F

T
H
E

S
H
R
E
W
:wavey:

#307 ·
PennyThePenguin said:
nope...didn't know...really? WHY/
OMG!!!!!!! It's only the BEST Shakeaspeare play EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch out or I'll start quoting it!

#309 ·
Tangy, I posted some pics in the Andre and Ancic forums and also the Bryan Twins thread - I just finished editing all of the pics last night, fixing the color and stuff basically, so I'll put them on Photobucket soon (hopefully today?) and you can take them from there for RO :) I'll definitely let ya know when they're up :)

Have you read Taming of the Shrew? It will be your favorite once you read it :angel:

#314 ·
Kell said:
I love it! I was repping you for it, but my cat was walking over my desk so I think the sentence got cut off. But yes, I love it :)
yeah i got it it said *dies laughing* :)

Reactions: Golfnduck
#315 ·
i made a set of bambam andy avs i have one fee has one and i sent the other to tangy coz i actually made it thinking of her so if she does hope you enjoy :)

Reactions: snaillyyy
#316 ·
UH DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO! The bam-bam one Tangy's got is CLASSIC :worship:

#318 ·
tangerine_dream said:
Ah, the old "cat walking on my keyboard" excuse. I've used that numerous times. ;)

Thanks for my new av, Eowyn, I :hearts: it (and the others you made). :hug:

am&a's av still cracks me up :haha: I can't rep her for it though :sad: I haven't whored around lately.
glad ya like it hun :) and i too love am&a's av and repped her for it last night :)

#319 ·
i hope this isnt too cheeky, but could someone make me an andy avatar? i dont have the skills to do it, and i wanted to show solidarity to ducky, but i cant :sad: :lol:

if anyone could, i would appreciate it alot :)

#321 ·
ahhh Kellerer, my avatar hero :hug: :p
i dont have any requests really, just make it andy, make it hot, even mak it gay if you wish ;) (i know how you love united states of gay sponsors the ATP tour)

#323 · (Edited)
:haha: Kellerer you kill me!! (that song sucked if i remember correctly :lol: )

thankyou greatly :hug:

Kell it says its too big!

#326 ·
its perfect, thankyou hun :hug: :) sorry if im distracting you from your work :eek:

:secret: im loving the file names you gave these avvies ;) :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.