Mens Tennis Forums banner

The Armada Dictionary

14K views 166 replies 23 participants last post by  Edda 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Seeing that some of us invented some new words, me and Sjoukje came up with a dictionary thread. :D

So what words have we got:

Ferlicious (by Iza)
Nandoish (by JJ)

post your proposals here ;)

#3 ·
#6 ·
what about Juancute? :)

#7 ·
Felicimo

#8 ·
#9 ·
Tomola

#10 ·
RAFAty

#11 ·
Rafidable!
Felidable!

lol

#15 ·
well i feel

tommyrobby should be added just as it is his official name!

i would also like to propose

armadaish - thinks that are very much like the armada

#16 ·
turtleton is also a word i use alot! as in rafa is a little turtleton

#17 ·
Nadalomy

#18 ·
rafaoli - meaning that rafa is good enough to eat ;)

#19 ·
the "carlos shoulder" - this is very much like giving someone the cold shoulder only physically painful!

#20 ·
and of course Rafalution by Roisin ;)

#21 ·
Now I do use this one: if I go to swear and stop myself I will say 'oh fernando'

#22 ·
nandoitis - a very serious disease where people (mainly women) become addicted to nando. can lead to nandofever (see nandofever)

nando fever - a much more advanced stage of nandoitis, and usually incurable.

there are also various other versions of these diseases known as

rafaitis which can lead to turtle fever
ferreroitis leading to ferrero fever (can usually be cured by watching any matches he played during the 2004 season)
and of course the deadly
moyaitis which can lead to the killer moya fever (can never be cured one you have been moyafied you can never recover)

moyafied - an official decription of anyone who has seen carlos moya upclose and been smitten with his beauty!

#23 ·
jc nuts - also known as ferrero nuts - an official decription of the chocolates ferrero rocher

#25 ·
this is fun!

climbbackabilty - the ability to recover from a severe drop in ranking by climbing back up the entry system (example jc ferrero)
defederalisation - something that only happend rarely this is when someone kicks federers butt off court, usually in a grand slam semi final and usually someone young (example rafael nadal at roland garos)

bandageana - a supposed bandana that actually resemples a bandage usually modeled by jc ferrero
shortsers - a form of cropped trousers that resemble pantaloons usually modelled turtle!

#26 ·
stalkathon - when fans meet up to stalk members of the armada (likely to occur in madrid in october)
stalktastic - used in theaftermath of a stalkathon (example "wow seeing nando so much was stalktastic")

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.