#1 · (Edited)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUDI

See less See more
Reactions: Maia
#116 ·
Poertschach MD has been released.

Dudi's first round opponent will be Mischa Zverev.

If he comes through this match, Gulbis or Seppi will be waiting for him in the second round.

#121 ·
RG:
Dudi will play his first match against Hanesco, I think Dudi should win, I mean, I hpe becuase with Dudi, you can never kow..
If he wins so it's Gasquet or Serra..
Against Serra he should win, against Gasquet in current form he should, but Dudi is a real clown on clay, and has never beaten Richie as far as I know so if they would play in RG so I'd say it's 65/35 in Gasquet's favor

#127 ·
Dudi lost to Hanescu 6-4 2-6 6-4 4-6 3-6.

Not so disappointed as it was somehow expected.
Haven't watched the match but judging from the scoreline I suppose Dudi had put up a good fight to keep the match close. :yeah:

#134 ·
Dudi won't play the olympics thanks to our stupidnolimpyc assosiation :eek:

Poor Dudi :sad:
TBH, as sad as it is, I think he souldn't play DC anytime soon, he gave a lot of himself to th represent Israel, he was sooo happy when he won, and devestated after losing an it means a lot, and that's what he gets?
I know he isn't in good shape, but Dudi likes those stages, and he's ggood on HC

#136 ·
They're crap. According to them Dudi should have been atleast no.50 to go there, and even though we don't have much athlits or tennis players (Exept Andyoni) they don't care and not willing to let him go there.
The ITF even contacted with the Israeli president (Shimon Peres) and yet.. :(

#139 ·
Well maybe something good will come of it; maybe Andyoni will win a medal ;)
Massu was ranked higher I believe; I think he had the #12 seed at the time for the tournie.

#141 ·
Dudi lost to Blake 7:6 6:2.
I guess he can be "happy" about the 1st set's result, agaist Blake in USA is very tough, but loss is a loss, and this time his ranking will be down badly, he has many pints to defend now...

#144 ·
He beat Kevin Kim In straight sets the first match. Then he beat Paul Goldstein 6-0 6-1. Then He lost in the final 2-6 4-6 to Somdev Devvarman despite leading 4-1 in the second set. I thought he looked pretty good overall, you can check my video of him on youtube "Dudi Sela 2008 New York"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.