57K views 543 replies 47 participants last post by  Mae 
#1 · (Edited)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUDI

See less See more
Reactions: Maia
#150 ·
Dudi won Vancouver challenger by defeating Kevin Kim 6-3 6-0 in the final.
As Nathii said on her site it seems that Dudi found the shape he was looking for so much. :)

By the way, Nathii's site on challenger events is highly recommended. :yeah:

#162 ·
me too :tape:
That's a really not lucky one, but TBH all of his GS draws this year were decent (exept this one..) and in 2 of them he was slumping/injured and wasted his chances :sad:
I hope he'll be very montivated against Davydenko (whose form is questionable lately..)
Kadima Dude

#166 ·
That wasn't a good match from Dudi.
He was way too defensice and just wait for Davydenko to miss. It might help him in the challenger level, but against the very top players you can't win a match like that.
Shame, I hope the crowd would push him becuase he was quite behind hime.

Better luck in your next tourny Dudi!!! :)

#171 ·
Dudi plays in Beijing this week. His first round opponent is Nicolas Devilder.

Winnable match. And, Dudi needs the wins as his singles record this year is simply outrageous. 11-20, it is. :eek: Well now we can add his two DC wins, so it becomes 13-20. A bit better. ;)

Good luck in Beijing, Dudi.

#172 ·
I'm not sure, Dudi will win, his head is never in the right place after DC ties.

Anyways, about his record, yeah it's true. He didn't adjust to the ATP circuit like he, and everyone actually expected from him. there was a lot pressure on him from the press here since the moment fe beat Gonzo last year, they all expected from him to a great breakthrough.. and then there was all the mess with the Olympics..
And then Dudi's mind and tennis kind of fell apart.
Even in the DC matches he wasn't consistent and won with the crowd's help. He had some super points, but many stupid errors, and his serve is still vounrable..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.