Chennai F : Tipsarevic beats Bautista Agut 36 61 63 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-07-2013, 08:03 PM   #31
country flag tnosugar

tnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chennai F : Tipsarevic beats Bautista Agut 36 61 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pscht View Post
B-A got a second time violation at 15*-30 in the last game so that means no first serve and then he double-faulted to give two match points for Tips.

Isn't it a bit harsh to call it at that moment ? I mean it's the guy first final and he is serving to stay in the match...
the empire was quite a prick actually. looked like he had a tennis rules guidebook stashed below his shirt.

20-something girl: So, I guess we are now officially corporate hos.
30-something man: Yeah, so now you have to learn to play tennis.
Girl passerby: What does that have to do with anything?
20-something girl: Then we can be corporate hos and tennis pros -- duh.
30-something man: We should do commercials... Why don't we work for an ad agency?!

--59th & Lex
tnosugar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote