Nicolas Mahut

184K views 1K replies 140 participants last post by  TNX1.0E6TOPCA 
#1 ·
Any news about Nicolas? Anything...

Please...:(

#27 ·
Re: Mahut for Chloe

Chloe le Bopper said:
Michelle, I totally agree. He's probably one of those unfortunate souls that just don't tan very well. I'm one of them myself :p
No wonder you're well suited! ;)

#29 ·
Hello!!

Just want to know some opinions about Nicolas Mahut... I saw him playing against roddick in Lyon, and I think he has got a very interesting game...
What do you think about him?
:wavey:

#33 ·
Just seeing him, brings a smile to my face. I think it's his personality, and the funky hair :lol: :hug:

#38 ·
It's a bad photo...but at least I didn't take it this time :D

#41 ·
now with his win at 25k Kyoto he has a 15 match winning streak :cool:

25k Kyoto
.1 (1)Nicolas Mahut d. Jonathan Marray 62 76(5)
.2 (1)Nicolas Mahut d. (Q)Ti Chen 64 62
QF (1)Nicolas Mahut d. (6)Michal Mertinak 63 76(8)
SF (1)Nicolas Mahut d. (3)Kristian Pless 46 63 75
.F (1)Nicolas Mahut d. (2)Yen-Hsun Lu 64 61

50k Cherbourg
.1 (5)Nicolas Mahut d. Thorsten Popp 61 63
.2 (5)Nicolas Mahut d. Flavio Cipolla 36 61 76(2)
QF (5)Nicolas Mahut d. (2)Dick Norman 62 63
SF (5)Nicolas Mahut d. (4)Yen-Hsun Lu 62 57 63
.F (5)Nicolas Mahut d. Jean Faurel 62 64

100k Besancon
.1 Nicolas Mahut d. Giorgio Galimberti 64 64
.2 Nicolas Mahut d. (7)Igor Kunitsyn 36 63 63
QF Nicolas Mahut d. Gilles Elseneer 75 (5)67 62
SF Nicolas Mahut d. Sasa Tuksar 63 (3)67 61
.F Nicolas Mahut d. Frank Dancevic 63 64

#50 ·
Illinuera said:
thanks for pics :wavey:

poor Nico :sad:
and he had many chances in first set, didnt he?
(if you are interested, I have a lot of pictures and videos of Nico at Monte Carlo... Videos like "ball of match" or things like that)
TO answer at your question, no, Nico didn't have many chances in the first set. He was really dominated, and in the first set he was at 1/4 then 2/5 ! The egalisation was miraculous I think.
But also, all the public was with Potito Starace, I was the only to encourgae Nico, without exageration, so it is difficult in its conditions... I think he abandoned the second set... He wasn't so entousiast as usual... 6/2 is too hard, he didn't play his tennis, I think. He said not, but I think it is wrong... :sad:

#51 ·
tennisculture said:
(if you are interested, I have a lot of pictures and videos of Nico at Monte Carlo... Videos like "ball of match" or things like that)
TO answer at your question, no, Nico didn't have many chances in the first set. He was really dominated, and in the first set he was at 1/4 then 2/5 ! The egalisation was miraculous I think.
But also, all the public was with Potito Starace, I was the only to encourgae Nico, without exageration, so it is difficult in its conditions... I think he abandoned the second set... He wasn't so entousiast as usual... 6/2 is too hard, he didn't play his tennis, I think. He said not, but I think it is wrong... :sad:
sure I am interested :D
so he was happy he reached the TB at least?

after TB lost its always difficult to regroup. If the crowd is against you then almost no chance :sad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.