Mens Tennis Forums banner

Cheetos

4K views 91 replies 25 participants last post by  partygirl 
#1 ·
Deb suggested I post here in the Roddick forum due to my new avatar. So...here is my post and enjoy the av!

:devil:

#81 ·
Here, I'll combine them and give you a name

You're Marcos's Future Av Slut.

Happy now? :)

#85 ·
Hate to say this, but w his diet, no wonder Pandy's dropped to 4 in the Rankings... :eek:

#87 ·
By DAN LE BATARDdlebatard@MiamiHerald.comTwenty questions with Roger Federer, the world's greatest tennis player:

1) Who do you look at anywhere in sports and say, `That person is better at what he does for a living than I am at what I do'?
``Tough call. Always hard to compare different sports. There are a lot of guys who have been doing incredible things for a longer time than I've had success in tennis. Tiger Woods. [Motorcycle champion] Valentino Rossi. [Race-car driver] Michael Schumacher.''

2) Five adjectives you'd use to describe yourself to a stranger?
``Honest. Positive. Open. Laid-back. Happy. No negative adjectives. I'll leave that to others. I'm positive.''

3) Is it hard to keep motivated given that tennis is so boring and repetitive and alone, especially the preparation?
``Yeah, I wonder about that on a daily basis. But you make everything a challenge. So many areas to work on -- speed, balance, mental strength -- that you can tackle something new and different every day with a good schedule plan for improvement. Center Court in front of thousands of fans is easy, but the tough thing is what leads up to the tournament.''

4) You speak four languages. You are smart. Do you ever question the worth of hitting a ball for a living?
``Never. My dream was always to be an athlete, in either soccer or tennis, and I'm living my dream.''

5) Do you ever talk to God?
``No, I don't.''

6) Give me an example that illustrates how irrationally competitive you are?
``I'm a horrible loser, and I used to be really bad about losing in card games or board games. When I would lose at chess to my father, I'd knock all the pieces to the floor. But I don't do things like that anymore. I've mellowed out. I'm much more relaxed. Success made me relax, finally. I don't mind losing much any more.''

7) Anyone you play against who you really dislike?
``Used to happen. Not anymore. I changed that. I used to think that anyone who beat me were jerks. But I've gotten to know the people I play against, and I like them.''

8) The best feeling you've ever known?
``Happiness.''

9) What would your dream doubles game look like?
``A music star, a Hollywood star and an athlete. Gwen Stefani. Sharon Stone. And Michael Jordan. That'll be fun.''

10) Worst thing about being Roger Federer?
``There's a worst thing? I only see good.''

11) Favorite Internet sites?
``I don't really surf. I go to rogerfederer.com to see what fans write. I check out newspapers and some tennis things, but not much else unless I'm looking for specific information.''

12) Someone you were awestruck meeting?
``Peter Forsberg. At the U.S. Open. My girlfriend told me someone wanted to meet me. I asked her who it was, and she surprised me. I'm a big hockey fan and a huge fan of his. I didn't know what to say. I was pretty speechless. I just said that I used to play with him on video games.''

13) Something extravagant you own that you'd show off to a stranger you had to impress?
``Fancy cars. I have a few. They are sort of trophies. I've won a lot of cars in my life in tournaments. My Mercedes CLS-65. Not too many miles on any of them because I get a lot of new ones after a few miles.''

14) Life's most underrated pleasure?
``Sleeping.''

15) The one trait most responsible for making you better than everyone else?
``My will.''

16) Last time you cried?
``Watching a movie a couple of weeks ago. An American movie. I can't remember the name, but it wasn't even a sad movie. It caught me off guard. I was on an airplane.''

17) Your last pinch-me moment?
``It happens time and time again. I'm having so much success that I can't believe it myself. I'm always meeting new people and finding myself in interesting places. I'll be in a hotel in Dubai or on a nice island in the Indian Ocean. It's crazy, the life I'm living.''

18) Best show on TV?
``I travel too much to follow any one show. I'm in too many different countries. I don't watch shows. I watch movies and sports. I'm always watching documentaries and National Geographic.''

19) Hardest thing you've ever had to read about yourself?
``I don't like that people write something that they don't know about and go sniffing around in my personal life, but you take the good with the bad.''

20) How often are you on the court thinking about things outside of tennis?
'Quite a bit. I'm always telling myself, `Can't you wait and think about that another time?' It is impossible to focus for an entire match. You are wandering around, sitting, looking into the crowd and seeing someone that reminds you of something. It isn't a bad thing. You get tired of your mind always [being] in one place all the time. I try to block something out, but it always comes back.''

Cheese is fattening to the ego.

#89 ·
When will we get to see Fumus with Cheetos :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.