Mens Tennis Forums banner

Is an attention seeker automatically an arseclown?

1K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  Hian-GOAT 
#1 ·
Its a technical question, I know. But I could use some enlightenment.

#2 ·
An attention seeker on a tennis forum is probably more of a introverted sociopath in real life and fills the void for social interaction by going overboard online. The advantage of anonymity makes people far more courageous and blunt than they would be in person.

#6 · (Edited)
sapeod and Freakyman made it far in the seeding creating attention hogging threads.

FiloV on the other hand is often accused of attention hogging though he only posts good news from around the world.

In any event, they are all going pretty high this year.

#4 ·
No such thing as an attention seeker ffs!

#7 ·
Depends, if person does it to get atention and 'troll' then no. But if person is really convinced in the things they write and that pattern is reapiting from year to year then yes thats arseclowning and sad. You can make difference betwean those 2 types of posters fairly easy after few days.

#17 · (Edited)
Yes. But his is a singular case.

Unless you personally know each of them, that's just guessing, you could be completely off the mark :)
If one knows how to, one can make out much from a posters style of writing. For instance; you are not rushed, you are reflective, which also probably means you are more or less balanced. You are polite (you use a smiley in the end the way it should be used). I would say you are an introvert, though not the shy kinds. You are not afraid to state your opinions, and not get into the negative, prolonged cloudy state of mind many other introverts find themselves in. Am I right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.