Mens Tennis Forums banner

Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

194K views 2K replies 174 participants last post by  Flavio_Sverige 
#1 ·
can some one help me out with this , i 'm trrrrrrrrrying to lookkkkkkkkk for this guy's pics.

#10 ·
Nice to see that there are a few people around who are taking notice of Soderling :)

I've only seen him play a couple of times, this year v. Henman and at last year's US Open where he gave Rios a storming run for his money for about a set and a half as I recall. I was dead impressed with him that day and marked him down as a youngster to watch, but I don't seem to have heard much about him since.

How's he been doing?

#15 ·
Re: Re: soderling

sara-chaz said:
i saw robin today , he's so cute and nice , a really good playa .
I'm glad you like him!! I've been following him for a couple of years now. He had a nice little debut at the Stockholm Open and that's when he caught my eye even though I had been seeing his name in the juniors.

This is a great result for him and I hope it doesn't end here. :)

#18 ·
Re: soderling

I didn't see the match with Philippoussis, but from the reports, Robin did manage to break his serve twice and only lost 4 and 4. That's pretty good, especially considering Jiri Novak only got 3 games from Flipper in the final.

Think we'll be seeing quite a lot more of Robin soon (tough draw in Japan though). And up to number 78 in the rankings this morning!

#20 ·
Re: soderling

lol Aaron, I think Robin showers, then pulls his shirt on. Whatever way the hair falls, that's how it stays for the day. Not a bad theory though!

Hi Sara, you've gotta be one of the biggest Robin fans for sure! (Its Kristen... from the soderling site) I'm pretty sure Mikhail has the best gallery of Robin. Well, of those I've seen. And I look for heaps of Swedish info for my group!

Kom igen~
Kristen

#23 ·
:crying2:
I'm a bit sad about Jonas, but Robin is so good (dammit!) :hatoff:
It's so annoying when you know your guy is good... but the opponent is just on fire :awww: lately

Ah well, Robin will do well in the semi final. He's pushed Philippoussis to 6-4 6-4, and beaten many of the other guys, so lets hope he does it again! :yeah:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.