Mens Tennis Forums banner

Fashion Club!! RIP ALEXANDER MCQUEEN

17K views 659 replies 54 participants last post by  partygirl 
#1 · (Edited)
The beginning of this thread was an outrageous expensive dress...who looked like 2$ but then it turned out into a place where fashion was the main subject and I thought it would be time for a change.;)

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: theMEESH
#8 ·
Re: the cheapest dress on earth......

No, I would never buy it, even if I had the money, and besides I don't like dresses in general that much

#9 ·

looks pretty nice & i love the model Carmen but I could find a prettier dress with 10000 dollar budget. ;)

#10 ·

It looks like the designer got some curtains and strung um together :p, even i cud make that sod 1m $ or however it costs

#11 ·

michelleg said:
Only white dress I ever bought was my wedding dress.

I burned it in a sacrificial bonfire some time ago.
you shoulda sold it on ebay with a titillating backstory. :p

i like the dress in question. it's gorgeous. :)

#12 ·

since when is a $10,000 dress cheap?

#15 ·

Suzi said:
It looks like the designer got some curtains and strung um together :p, even i cud make that sod 1m $ or however it costs
My thought exactly. I thought it's a first year student presentation in some design school where they still cling to the abstract to express ideas totally detached from reality.

It looks kinda cute though, but i wonder how fast she can walk in this dress.

#16 ·

poor curtain :sad:

#18 · (Edited)

rosespower said:
that was the point....:p :rolleyes:
well then i guess your point wasn't made very clearly. ;)if you mean it looks cheap, then sure, but so does a lot of expensive stuff. :shrug: it looks a bit like a curtain or something but it's not that ugly.. you should check out the crumpled up sheet that uma thurman wore to the oscars a while back.:shrug:

#20 ·

It looks nice, on the model... but I don't think it would suit many people :scratch:

Looks kind of like part of a costume/wardrobe collection from a film.

#21 ·

michelleg said:
Only white dress I ever bought was my wedding dress.

I burned it in a sacrificial bonfire some time ago.
:lol:

Come to think of it Michelle, I've never bought or owned a white dress since I was 12. For my wedding, I wore Royal Blue. It was not a traditional wedding but a small coktail party. :)

I wouldn't buy the dress, I'd do it myself. I can sew some of my clothes and my daughter's. :)

#22 ·

MisterQ said:
She's one of the von Trapp children!
:haha:

#23 ·

PaulieM said:
well then i guess your point wasn't made very clearly. ;)if you mean it looks cheap, then sure, but so does a lot of expensive stuff. :shrug: it looks a bit like a curtain or something but it's not that ugly.. you should check out the crumpled up sheet that uma thurman wore to the oscars a while back.:shrug:
it is a dress from the spring colections....
and do you think that the thread were fun if it's name was: the most expensive dress......hmm..... :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.