Mens Tennis Forums banner

beat this!.....1002 ways we love andy!

28K views 1K replies 38 participants last post by  andylover_16 
#1 ·
1. hes got one of the greatest serves in mens tennis ever!
2. hes got a great personality
3. he respects his fans
4. he knows how to treat a girl
5. he is the sexiest man on earth!
6. he has a great butt
7. great legs
8. great smile
9. hes a nice dresser *off the court*(i still love your not matching tennis outfits andy and i always will:hug: )
10. hes colorful on the court
11. he is talented
12. he has a sexy voice
13. hes inteligant
14. his tan lines are so cute and sexy
15. he lights up every room!

their are 15 for starters lets finish these up andy fans!:D

#102 ·
tangerine, it's exactly what bunk said, it's EXTREMELY deep, i haven't seen someone bend their knees THAT low. his ass almost touches the ground man. and plus it's just another thing to fill this list up, i'm determined to fill it all the way up to 1002 ways, and then some. and plus i think his knee bend is somewhat crucial to his serve. do you want him to have a "knee bend" like Sjeng:haha:

#104 ·
I don't see it as THAT much of a bend. But that's just me.

#105 ·
compared to other players, it's a pretty deep bend. put it this way, it's what they always talk about when they talk about his serve lol

#106 ·
i think it's the fact that he goes into bend position right away, while other players only bend for a shorter period of time. either way, the bend:yeah: allows him to really push off and add some extra zip on his serves. just look at when he's tired and he's not serving well, ala Houston, which was apparent since he was having loads of trouble on his serves, the most trouble he's faces all year long.
ANYWAYS, moving along to finish filling this list
437. does so many charity events
438. the "tattoo" joke:haha:
439. played over 90 matches this year:worship:
440, played well over 100 matches this year, factoring in doubles:banana:

#107 ·
6 exhibitions between Dec-Jan!
If I were him, I'd care about my health,
stop messing around with Amanda, improve
everything and serve
better (he said he doesn't practice his serves much).
He doesn't worry
about serve
placement, therefore he double faults.
Andy
needs to make safer serves- slow it down
and use less
top spin.

...or else, the past
will repeat itself in
2004 if he doesn't make better decisions.

I don't know about you, but I'm sick of Andy's
"I'm lucky to win" and "I didn't expect to qualify
for Masters Cup and reach #1 this early" lines.
UHH, isn't he 21 already?
It's ok for other players to do what he did at 21, but
he shouldn't???
:p

Some people are bad predictors..
You know, Andy wins only with lucky draws, and since
he doesn't volley often and runs the fastest, he isn't 1 of the most talented.
LMAO
I could recall the other recent slam winners who
had easier draws than he had. :eek:

#108 · (Edited)
441 we know he knows why he's sexy but he knows
in order to be a humble, sexy guy, he must
say he doesn't know why he's sexy
442 he sings...very cool voice
443 he whipped Patrick the turkey McEnroe recently gluh gluh
444 look at that tongue ----slurppp :lick:

#109 ·
Re: Re: beat this!.....1002 ways we love andy!

heya said:
441 we know he knows why he's sexy but he knows
in order to be a humble, sexy guy, he must
say he doesn't know why he's sexy
442 he sings...very cool voice
443 he whipped Patrick the turkey McEnroe recently gluh gluh
444 look at that tongue ----slurppp :lick:

:lol:....

445. his player forums section is going to be more popular than Lleytons;)

446. just look at those us open pictures:drool:

447. he can even beat up on pete sampras:p

448. he has a sensitive side:) (have we said that before..lol)

449. sexy sexy

450. people magazine names him one of the sexiest guys:inlove:

451. his popularity just keeps growing

452. his personality just keeps improving

453. hes going to get the haters so pissed in 2004 when he wins the australian open:p...haters>>>:hysteric::crying2:

454. they will bow down to him...lol:angel:

455. his serve is going to keep increasing and hes going to amaze everyone

456. hes going to prove those who think he just had a good year wrong:yeah:

457. GO ANDY:hearts::worship::bigclap::dance:

#110 ·
wow Heya, a little rant eh? i\the only thing i don't agree with you is about hs serves. Andy very RARELY hits doublefaults, and you are judging by his masters cup play, where he's tired and his legs were obviously not 100%, therefore he couldn't get the proper push from them on the serves, which equals to doublefaulting. Roddick arguably has the best 2nd serve out there. and about the exo's, don't look into it that much, it's not grueling. and don't you worry, we will see a new Roddick come 2004, guaranteed by Gilbert. it's virtually impossible that we're gonna see the same 'ol Andy in 2004 with Brad working with him in the offseason. and about Andy being shocked that he's #1, a Slam champion, etc, i think that goes for everyone. when you dream about these things, and then it happens, it IS a shock no matter how good you think you are. but i would like to add that i don't think Andy realizes how good he is, might be from the constant media blitz he got ever since he turned pro. oh and andylover, LOVE your last point of why you like Andy:haha:

#111 ·
I think it's great that his accomplishments surprise him. because if he never thought he could get a slam or #1, then who knows what else he'll achieve - the sky's the limit, and I love his self-depracating humility.

#112 ·
Too bad that with his relatively bad service games in the Masters Cup, Andy *only* leads in 4 of 6 serving categories at year end. ;)

#113 ·
Re: Re: beat this!.....1002 ways we love andy!

tangerine_dream said:
Hey, bunk, I like your new sig! :)
lol thanks.. I gotta keep working on it though. Plus I need a Pete quote too :)

#115 ·
I find it funny that long time tennis fans
have no idea that Andy hasn't played half his best tennis yet.
I was one of the few who said in March
that Andy would stun the doubters, but
you know, the hothead posters kept yapping:
no way, he's too weak! he faked his injuries!
he didn't win big titles, so that meant he'd do
nothing in 2003!

BTW, anyone who believes Andy
couldn't have reached #1 this year
because he needed
Brad's brains, is seriously naive.
With that logic, Blake and Fish will be top 5
with Brad as coach too.

#116 ·
heya, you're underestimating Brad I think. A lot of what Brad has done for Andy really is what helped him a lot. Just because we give Brad a lot of credit DOESN'T mean that Blake or Fish would be top 5 with Brad (though, I think they both could be top 5) - Brad and Andy clearly got along really well from the getgo and a perfect relationship will breed really good results, and that's what we saw. Obviously Tarik wasn't the best for Andy!

#117 ·
The difference is Andy was #6 before Brad entered.
I don't think if he'd lost tie breaks in Queens Club, Montreal, Cincinnati and U. S. Open, he'd be top 5.

#119 ·
yea, Tarik did not help Andy mentally at all and obviously it's huge for him. So I still maintain that Tarik was holding him back. Everything works out for a reason, Andy crashing out of the FO was important and has been said many times was the defining moment of his year and likely will end up to be the defining moment of his career.... but also considering what other players have said about Tarik it just sounds like a good thing that Andy is rid of him lol

#120 ·
Naldo said:
wow Heya, a little rant eh? i\the only thing i don't agree with you is about hs serves. Andy very RARELY hits doublefaults, and you are judging by his masters cup play, where he's tired and his legs were obviously not 100%, therefore he couldn't get the proper push from them on the serves, which equals to doublefaulting. Roddick arguably has the best 2nd serve out there. and about the exo's, don't look into it that much, it's not grueling. and don't you worry, we will see a new Roddick come 2004, guaranteed by Gilbert. it's virtually impossible that we're gonna see the same 'ol Andy in 2004 with Brad working with him in the offseason. and about Andy being shocked that he's #1, a Slam champion, etc, i think that goes for everyone. when you dream about these things, and then it happens, it IS a shock no matter how good you think you are. but i would like to add that i don't think Andy realizes how good he is, might be from the constant media blitz he got ever since he turned pro. oh and andylover, LOVE your last point of why you like Andy:haha:
what...hes going to prove those he think he "just" had a good year wrong..:lol:...yes i like that one too:clap2:...lol

#122 ·
well yes hopefully Andy does prove that he's more than just one good year. It's up to him.

#123 ·
His actual game is still pretty much the same. It's his mental part that has gotten stronger (with exception at Masters Cup). And it's just that difference in mentality that has catapulted him to #1. Winning all those tiebreaks in tight matches to eventually win those tournaments...adding a lot more points to his ranking.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.