Mens Tennis Forums banner

we did the 1002 so now it's time for the 2002 ways we love andy!

7K views 119 replies 31 participants last post by  Iheartandy&roger 
#1 ·
1003. tangy said she heard andy was near tears when mardy won so :D thats cute and thats reason 1003 :banana:

#77 ·
They're the socks that have those 2 stripes around it at the top. I just personally find them cool.:scared: And besides everyone always wears all white socks, so I liked the stripes on them.:p

#83 ·
1059. more BH winners than FH against Tim
1060. coming to net more than Tim in second set :D

1061. Great teammate:
"Asked how the the four members of the team who led the U.S. to a quarterfinal conquest of Sweden and a semifinal sweep of Belarus — second-ranked Andy Roddick, Fish and twins Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan — responded to Spadea's selection, McEnroe said the entire team supported the decision. Team leader Roddick requested Spadea's phone number to welcome him to the squad.

"They feel very, very good about it," McEnroe said. "I had a couple of very good conversations with the guys. Andy is extremely excited about it. In fact the first thing he said to me was: 'Can you get me Vince's number? I want to call him and tell him how excited we are to have him come.' So that to me sums up Andy Roddick and he's sort of taking on a leadership role on the team and reaching out to Vince. If he's called him or not, I don't know because obviously he's pretty busy down here."

#84 ·
1062. :D "Roger Federer, Andy Roddick, and Guillermo Coria were the only players to reach finals on clay, grass and hardcourt during the season"

#88 ·
Debstah said:
1062. :D "Roger Federer, Andy Roddick, and Guillermo Coria were the only players to reach finals on clay, grass and hardcourt during the season"
Well if that's true then

1067. Federer and Roddick are the only ones to appear in the finals of all "4" surfaces: hard, clay, grass, indoors (I personally count carpet as the 4th surface, but most people just lump anything indoors as the 4th surface)

#93 ·
tangy you forgot that they also post in OTHER forums about his FANS too... THAT's the kind of hypnosis he induces!! :haha:

#95 ·
tangerine_dream said:
1070. Federer trolls can't get enough of Andy and talk about him constantly in Roger's forum at MTF and even Roger's official website! :eek:
:eek: :eek: :mad: is that true.....can i have a link?

#97 · (Edited)
That came as big shock to me......even Dirk is over there :mad: :eek:
Totally Obssessed :rolleyes:

#98 ·
tangerine_dream said:
1070. Federer trolls can't get enough of Andy and talk about him constantly in Roger's forum at MTF and even Roger's official website! :eek:
:eek: true evidence that SOME people are just the slightest bit obsessed..? :eek:
i guess he gets to people more than we think :lol:

#100 ·
Dirk said:
I don't like Brad at all but let's give the guy credit. If not for him Andy would likely be out of the top 10 or never have made it into the top 10
DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh for the love of god death!:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: Nah getting inside the top 10 at the end of the 2002 season, you know only his 2nd year as a pro, then cracking the top 5 shortly after the AO 03 surely wasn't being ranked inside the top 10 right? And I don't think I have to point out that Tarik was Andy's coach at this time. I mean seriously, that was a braindead comment, can't believe that someone actually wrote that.

#101 ·
alotta things that guy says is a bit :rolleyes:! he LIKES to think hes way clued up about everything tennis-wise, but he obviously has glaring gaps in his knowledge...give brad credit yeah, but ahem not for breaking andy into the top ten, but hey, feel free to pick up on the USO or number one ranking :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.