Not open for further replies.

The Hot Swimmers Picspam Thread :) (aka the Chat Thread) #6

1M views 10K replies 82 participants last post by  PennyThePenguin 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#4 ·
Re: Halloween's over!!!...but Andy's still hungry ):

Morning Jo :kiss: :p

Only about 3 hours till you can go to bed :yeah:
:ras: you're up late again aren't you?! ;)
I'm waiting for my washing to finish :awww:
:eek: so I'm not the only one that does my washing at 1am then! :D :lol:
I think abnormal is the word you used...:p

#6 ·

:ras: you're up late again aren't you?! ;)

:eek: so I'm not the only one that does my washing at 1am then! :D :lol:
I think abnormal is the word you used...:p
Jo! You're here....I was gettng scared you'd gone to bed early. Thank god you're ok :p

:lol: I usually let it pile up and only do it when my basket is overflowing and I realised I need some shirts for tomorrow....my mum wants to teach me how to iron :sobbing: I'm a 22 year old guy, why the hell should I want to iron :ras:

#5 ·

Hey I am waiting for the laundry to dry but it is only 8:15 pm here :lol: And then I am heading up to read and beddy bye.

#21 ·

Bye Adam. My fist is fiction too young man :angel:
Nate is 13 and he knows how to iron hahahahaha :p
:yeah: you've got him well trained! :)

#17 ·

Nightnight Adam, good luck finding your phone!

#18 ·

OMC! Chris Daughtry's album just leaked!!!!! It's soooooo good!!!!!!! I can't wait to buy it on Tuesday!!!!!!! :woohoo: :hearts:

This is going to be the first CD I've bought in like a year. That is how good it is! :yeah:

#20 ·

Night Sue!

Where Mary? :D:angel:

#26 ·

Mary, this CD is awesome. The end. |:!!!

#28 ·

So it is that good huh? What style? I did like him on the show....so I hope I like the CD!

#31 ·

You're neat too!

#34 ·

Right so when I got home last night at like 6:30 I saw these incredibly bright lights on a building right across the street. I looked out my window and saw it on the building, it was for Helio this new phone company or whatever. Later I started hearing music so I called the police to make sure they had a permit. I guess they did. Anyway there was like a fucking concert outside at like 11pm and it didn't stop til about midnight.

So apparently it was their major launch party and all these people were there http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====245205&nbc1=1

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Who would grant them a permit on a Monday night in a residential neighborhood?!? :banghead:

ewwwwwwwwww................ :smash: :smash:

You Americans don't know the best ever Xmas song do you? :sobbing:

Fairytale of New York by the Pogues feat Kirsty MacColl? :
nooooo!!! the best ever christmas song is "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" :angel:

:awww: if you want some extra practice, I'll kindly let you do mine :kiss:

I can't find my mobile and it's on silent so when I call it I can't hear it :sobbing:
:awww: did you find it?

#42 ·

I love birthdays! :aparty: :bounce:
I just spent ages blowing up balloons to decorate our house for my housemates birthday! and I bought him a cake and candles and everything, it's so exciting! :D we even made a balloon man and put clothes on him and he's sat in our living room, it's so funny! :lol: although you probably have to see it to get the full effect! ;)
I should learn when to shut up to stop myself from sounding like a weirdo! :eek:

#62 ·

I love birthdays! :aparty: :bounce:
I just spent ages blowing up balloons to decorate our house for my housemates birthday! and I bought him a cake and candles and everything, it's so exciting! :D we even made a balloon man and put clothes on him and he's sat in our living room, it's so funny! :lol: although you probably have to see it to get the full effect! ;)
I should learn when to shut up to stop myself from sounding like a weirdo! :eek:
Does he pop when you sit on him? ;):lol: Take a picture of it! I bet it's cute.

This almost makes me feel sorry for Britney, really. She used to be the obj...subject of my fantasies but her market value has really gone down after renting her space to that slob of a man KFed. Who wants his sloppy seconds??! :scared: She might as well have a bright neon sign on her panties that glow "KFED WAS HERE". Ewwwww. :sobbing:

#43 ·
#44 ·
#46 ·

I'm talking to Carlita on it :scratch:

#48 ·

I wonder, OH I WONDER, why he wants custody of britney's kids but not custody of his first two kids. OH I WONDER.

#55 ·

I just thank Carlos that britney was smart enough to get the prenump she did. Now she can just get back with Justin and the world will be a better place again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.