Not open for further replies.

The Hot Swimmers Picspam Thread :) (aka the Chat Thread) #3

1M views 10K replies 66 participants last post by  PennyThePenguin 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Re:

it won't show for me....:sad: :sad: :sad:

oli's playing PHM next...:sad:

#102 ·
Re: "Just Join Jumbo Jammin' Jiggalo Jace's Jacetastically Juicy Jamaican Jello Joint"

Jennay said:
8 year olds don't have penises. :(
Um....

#104 ·
Re: "Just Join Jumbo Jammin' Jiggalo Jace's Jacetastically Juicy Jamaican Jello Joint"

hi ducklings :wavey:

This thread is becoming hilarious!! :rolls: i think i've never laughed that much while reading MTF!

zoltan83 said:
:haha: at the discussion between Robert and the contestants :rolls:
à côté de cette conversation, le sabre et le caramel ça sonne "conversation tout public" :eek: :lol:

#106 ·

HI STEPH!!!

#108 ·

Damita said:
hi ducklings :wavey:

This thread is becoming hilarious!! :rolls: i think i've never laughed that much while reading MTF!

à côté de cette conversation, le sabre et le caramel ça sonne "conversation tout public" :eek: :lol:
LOL. Hey Steph. :wavey:

#111 ·

OK I am so supposed to be working! Does anyone work around here. I'll have to scroll back to catch up. Give me a second!

#114 ·

seleshfan said:
Question #5 for Contestant #4 (sorry I was at lunch, not eating pizza either)

Let's say your a Biology teacher, and I'm your student. I come to you seeking extra help out of class. I can't seem to understand the intricacies of the female reproductive system. How can you get me to understand the concepts so that I can score an A with you?
Well...first we would have extra private lab time...I take a "hands on approach" to teaching, so there would definitely be hands on opportunities for learning, with lots of show and tell. I have found that the more you repeat the better and quicker you learn, so I have no doubt with me as the teacher and you as the student - an A (or maybe an O) will be yours in no time at all.

(best I can do for the moment, since I am still working!)

#115 ·

acoffeygirl said:
Well...first we would have extra private lab time...I take a "hands on approach" to teaching, so there would definitely be hands on opportunities for learning, with lots of show and tell. I have found that the more you repeat the better and quicker you learn, so I have no doubt with me as the teacher and you as the student - an A (or maybe an O) will be yours in no time at all.

:haha: You get an bonus point for the "O" That was frickin' hilarious. And you're right, I learn well through repetition.

You get an A+ for this answer!

#116 ·

acoffeygirl said:

I'll give you 10 extra bonus points if you're over 18.

#117 ·

seleshfan said:
:haha: You get an bonus point for the "O" That was frickin' hilarious. And you're right, I learn well through repetition.

You get an A+ for this answer!
Ahhh shucks....thanks!

#118 ·

seleshfan said:
I'll give you 10 extra bonus points if you're over 18.
I am way over 18, not to worry!!

#119 ·

And with 22 points Contestant #4 is the winner!

Contestant # 3 finishes with 21 points
Contestant # 1 finishes with 20.5
Contestant # 2 finishes with 15 points

Good game!!! Thanks for playing!!!

#120 ·

:)secret: Amber totally had help with that answer, you know.)

#121 ·

seleshfan said:
And with 22 points Contestant #4 is the winner!

Contestant # 3 finishes with 21 points
Contestant # 1 finishes with 20.5
Contestant # 2 finishes with 15 points

Good game!!! Thanks for playing!!!
How the hell did I finish with that many points? I'm freakin' illegal!

Not that I'm complaining.

#122 ·

Jennay said:
How the hell did I finish with that many points? I'm freakin' illegal!

Not that I'm complaining.
:haha: OMG you're too much!!!

You finished so highly because I didn't apply the jail-bait penalty point deduction, after it was clear that Amber was going to win.

#124 ·

Debstah said:
:)secret: Amber totally had help with that answer, you know.)
:eek: You gave her away, silly Deb. :p

Anyway, seeing as the contest is over, and Amber is busy, I'm sure now would be a good time to inform us of the prize (other than yourself of course ;)).

#125 ·

oh gosh...I'm so flattered (I think)! When do I get to collect my prize. (and it is about time my age won me something! :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.