Not open for further replies.

The Hot Swimmers Picspam Thread :) (aka the Chat Thread) #3

1M views 10K replies 66 participants last post by  PennyThePenguin 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Re:

it won't show for me....:sad: :sad: :sad:

oli's playing PHM next...:sad:

#88 ·
Re: "Just Join Jumbo Jammin' Jiggalo Jace's Jacetastically Juicy Jamaican Jello Joint"

seleshfan said:
I think the next round of the dating game should have a woman asking the questions to suitors.
Alas, we don't have all that many guys available in these parts. :( We'd like have to import them or something.

I guess that's why you're in such high demand. Men are like golddust in these parts. :eek:

#92 ·
Re: "Just Join Jumbo Jammin' Jiggalo Jace's Jacetastically Juicy Jamaican Jello Joint"

Jennay said:
It helps that I look that old too. :p
Seriously, if I didn't know how old you were, I'd place you at around 17/18. And I haven't even seen a piccie. You are a mature owl, in a younger package. :)

#93 ·

Okay it's time for me to come clean. I'm really 8 years old. I didn't think anyone would talk to a freakishly nerdy 8 year old, so I lied. It's just all your girls were so pretty, and stuff. I'll go play with my Legos when I want entertainment from now on. *walking away with head down in shame*

#94 ·
Re: "Just Join Jumbo Jammin' Jiggalo Jace's Jacetastically Juicy Jamaican Jello Joint

Do I, Jen? :sobbing: Although, you've just seen me in a few pictures, maybe Deb or Amber or Amanda could answer that since they've actually seen me lol. People in "real life" think I look much older than I am, but I don't really think so. People say it's my height. Or my boobs :eek: How sad.

#95 ·

seleshfan said:
Okay it's time for me to come clean. I'm really 8 years old. I didn't think anyone would talk to a freakishly nerdy 8 year old, so I lied. It's just all your girls were so pretty, and stuff. I'll go play with my Legos when I want entertainment from now on. *walking away with head down in shame*
I'll rob your cradle. :drool:

How would you know if I was pretty? I don't post pictures. ;)

#97 ·
Re: "Just Join Jumbo Jammin' Jiggalo Jace's Jacetastically Juicy Jamaican Jello Joint

superpinkone37 said:
Do I? :sobbing: Although You've just seen me in a few pictures, maybe Deb or Amber or Amanda could answer that since they've actually seen me lol. People in "real life" think I look much older than I am, but I don't really think so. People say it's my height. Or my boobs :eek: How sad.
Yes, you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.