Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Swimmers Picspam Thread :) (aka the Chat Thread)

1M views 10K replies 88 participants last post by  andyroxmysox12191 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
All we need is love, love :smoke:

#102 ·
Re: "Chit Chat" Thread

Do you believe in reincarnation?
A few times, I've experienced deja vu, having
been to some place only once.

#103 ·

I don't believe in anything, not even afterlife.

#104 ·

I think everyone's experienced deja vu before. But I just remember the stuff happening in the past...not necessarily "oh, this seemed to have happened in a previous life".

And no, I don't believe in reincarnation.

#105 ·

All the paranormal... ghosts.... aliens... scifi... leaves me cold. I have no imagination..... lol.

Anyway...... just wanted to say.... I saw City of God this weekend. It is a terrific movie. Please don't be put off by the reviews that talk about the violence. I really can't stand violent movies. I shut my eyes and put my fingers in my ears... I don't care anymore what anyone thinks. I just hate it. But this is different. It is very cruel in parts, but their lives are very cruel. Also it isn't gratuitous violence like in lots of American movies. It isn't a lot of special effects and slow motion dying etc.

But the camera work and story telling is terrific. Very gritty and telling of a world that is real but that most of us know nothing about.

This was my big movie fest this weekend. I saw lots of movies. I liked best City of God. Also Dirty Pretty Things is good. And of course....... Lord of the Rings. I usually don't like these kind of movies, but I have enjoyed this trilogy. I liked TTT and ROTK the best. :)

Thumbs down to Master and Commander and The Last Samurai.

#106 ·

this is the chit chat thread and this is sort of a random observation so I guess it's not too random...

but does anyone ever notice the amount of haters who browse this forum? I'd never bother going to a forum of a player I didn't like... don't these people have other stuff to do? LOL

#108 ·

once in a while I check it out ;) y'know, just curious hehe. Down at the bottom of the main forum page it shows who's browsing the forum (some people elect not to show up on that list which is why the number it says might be off from the names listed)

#110 ·

lol I didn't think I'd checked that off but then again I may have.... he might've left the window open but is doing something else or away from the computer - I think it'd still show the person as being in the forum still even if they're not actually actively reading/posting.

#113 ·
Re: Re:

star said:
Is that why you arent listed? ;)

Also...... why isn't Mister Q talking to us? :sad:
NO! My days of voyeurism are over! I've been caught!

Actually, bunk's right, sometimes I do something else but leave my computer online for a while.

Also, I'm home for the holidays and dealing with a REALLY SLOW internet connection. So posting requires patience. deep breaths. meditation.
;)

#114 ·

I checked the 1 poster's profile, and he's an Andy fan. :p

#115 · (Edited)

Yep. Although I usually can't be seen browing the forums (;)), I may be online and have this window open, but I'm not exactly here. Or I'm here but I'm doing or working on other things.

Seeing who browses this forum from time to time amuses me (doesn't take much to amuse me).

#116 ·
Re: Re: Re:

MisterQ said:
Also, I'm home for the holidays and dealing with a REALLY SLOW internet connection. So posting requires patience. deep breaths. meditation.
;)
omg you poor pooooooooooor thing!!!!!!

#117 ·
Re: Re:

bunk18bsb said:
but does anyone ever notice the amount of haters who browse this forum? I'd never bother going to a forum of a player I didn't like... don't these people have other stuff to do? LOL
:haha: ROFL! I noticed that too, bunk! How pathetic can they be? I mean, the last forum I'd show up in is the Daveeed :baby: forum (does he even have one? and who cares? LOL) But Andy's special. Some people just love to hate him and they can't get enough of him. :devil:

Sometimes I've seen huge numbers of people in this forum (usually when someone posts a new picture in the "Bizarre, Obscene..." thread, the numbers suddenly jump). I like to click on their names and see what they're looking at. Hee!

There are a lot of Andy fans still lurking here, too. Perhaps they'll come out of the woodwork when the tennis season starts up again. Or maybe they're afraid of us. :scared: :lol:

#118 ·
Re: Re: Re:

tangerine_dream said:
Or maybe they're afraid of us. :scared: :lol:
tangy, sometimes I'm afraid of us! :p

but, glad someone else finds it amusing as I do

hi haters! :wavey:

#120 ·
#121 ·

Hi people who are reading this very post. ;)

I get giddy seeing non-Andy fans in this forum. lol

#122 ·

giddy? LOL why giddy?

#123 ·

It amuses me. :)

#124 ·

I know this is an Andy thread but I just wanted to make sure that the Andre fans here (jackson, Deb, MisterQ, and anyone else) saw this, which I also posted on Andre's board:

--------
I was watching my taped Dr Phil show today and guess what he announced? That the one and only ANDRE :worship: AGASSI will be on his show tomorrow!! (WHY? I don't know and I don't care! I'm there! :lol: )

Andre won't be on it for the entire show but it has something to do with kids looking up to sports figures as role models. Andre looks great in the preview; he admitted to being very nervous!

So look for Andre on Dr Phil tomorrow (Wed. Dec. 24) on CBS, 3:00PM EST.

:yeah:

#125 ·

cool, I'll try to check it out!

just so everyone knows though, Dr Phil is syndicated so it's on a different station and time everywhere in the country.... I don't even know when it's on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.