Mens Tennis Forums banner

Drabble Stories

16K views 192 replies 18 participants last post by  surfpinky 
#1 ·
I'll begin

A Splendid Day To Kiss

Andy stepped slowly out into the romantic sunshine, and admired Lauren's cheek. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a hard sight."

Lauren climbed off the racquet and walked carelessly across the grass to greet her lover. Andy patted Lauren on the breast and then tried to kiss her madly, but without success.

"That's all right," Lauren said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not sinister," Andy. "Not as sinister as the time we kissed on a boat."

Lauren nodded genuinely. "We were happy back in those days."

"Our bottoms were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Andy said. "Everything seems crazy and soft when you're young."

"Of course," Lauren said. "But now we're brilliant, we can still have fun. If we go about it fast."

"Fast?" Andy said . "But how?"

"With this," Lauren said and held out a loving present. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to kiss."

Andy swallowed the present at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to kiss fast. They kissed like the moon casting a silvery light on the gently lapping water. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.

See less See more
#2 ·
A Hard Occurrence

Andy paced up and down, jiggling his breast. His very good friend, Mary Sue Racquet, had arranged to meet him here on a boat. "I have something sinister to tell you," she had said.

Mary Sue Racquet was late, which was very unlike her. Any moment now, Andy expected to see her bounce up, her splendid hair streaming behind her and her romantic eyes aglow.

Andy heard footsteps, but they seemed rather brilliant for a delicate and crazy girl like Mary Sue Racquet, whose tread was loving. He turned around and found Lauren staring at him.

"What are you doing here?" Lauren said madly. "I thought you said you didn't want to see me again."

Andy had said that, but now he was beginning to wish he hadn't acted so fast. "Mary Sue Racquet asked to meet me here." As he gazed at Lauren, his bottom began to throb carelessly.

"Oh," Lauren said, genuinely. "I'll just go then."

"Wait," Andy said and caught Lauren by her cheek. "I was wrong. I still love you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes," Lauren said, smiling. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, like the moon casting a silvery light on the gently lapping water.

From behind a present, Mary Sue Racquet watched with a happy light in her soft eyes. She took a list out of her pocket, and checked off "Andy/Lauren". Then, she skipped off to help an embittered man find love again, just as soon as she'd saved the panda from extinction.

#4 ·
A Racquet In Time

On a romantic and soft morning, Andy sat on a boat. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His breast ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Lauren to love someone with a brilliant cheek?

Slowly, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a loving sinister moon, all on a summer's day. I wish my Lauren would kiss me, in her own hard way..."

"Do you?" Lauren sat down beside Andy and put her hand on Andy's bottom. "I think that could be arranged."

Andy gasped fast. "But what about my brilliant cheek?"

"I like it," Lauren said carelessly. "I think it's crazy."

They came together and their kiss was like the moon casting a silvery light on the gently lapping water.

"I love you," Andy said genuinely.

"I love you too," Lauren replied and kissed him.

They bought a panda, moved in together, and lived madly ever after.

#6 ·
The Adventure Of The Panda

Andy and Lauren were out for a crazy Valentine's walk on a boat. As they went, Lauren rested her hand on Andy's cheek. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so brilliant, Andy was filled with romantic dread.

"Do you suppose it's sinister here?" he asked madly.

"You happy silly," Lauren said, tickling Andy with her racquet. "It's completely splendid."

Just then, a loving panda leapt out from behind a present and kissed Lauren in the bottom. "Aaargh!" Lauren screamed.

Things looked soft. But Andy, although he was hard, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a moon and, like the moon casting a silvery light on the gently lapping water, beat the panda slowly until it ran off. "That will teach you to kiss innocent people."

Then he clasped Lauren close. Lauren was bleeding genuinely. "My darling," Andy said, and pressed his lips to Lauren's breast.

"I love you," Lauren said fast, and expired in Andy's arms.

Andy never loved again.

http://prillalar.com/drabbles/

#7 ·
andyroxmysox12191 said:
uh....star.......*looks around weirded out*
*hides in a corner and looks around weirded out with Mani*

#11 ·
A Racquet In Time

On a fancy and crazy morning, Andy sat in the jiffyjohn. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His arm ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Mardy to love someone with a sexy hand?

Fabulously, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a silky impotent ball, all on a summer's day. I wish my Mardy would kiss me, in his own ridiculous way..."

"Do you?" Mardy sat down beside Andy and put his hand on Andy's butt. "I think that could be arranged."

Andy gasped quickly. "But what about my sexy hand?"

"I like it," Mardy said sexily. "I think it's bright."

They came together and their kiss was like a fuzzy ball that flies through the air.

"I love you," Andy said smoothly.

"I love you too," Mardy replied and kissed him.

They bought a fish, moved in together, and lived obnoxiously ever after.

#12 ·
Andy and Mardy
by William Shakespeare

Enter Andy

Mardy appears above at a window

Andy:
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the racquet, and Mardy is the fish.
Arise, ridiculous fish, and kiss the sexy ball.
See, how he leans his hand upon his arm!
O, that I were a glove upon that arm,
That I might touch that hand!

Mardy:
O Andy, Andy! wherefore art thou Andy?
What's in a name? That which we call a butt
By any other name would smell as fancy
Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "like a fuzzy ball that flies through the air"
And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,
Thou mayst prove impotent.

Andy:
Swain, by yonder sexy ball I swear
That tips in the jiffyjohn the silky girl--

Mardy:
O, swear not by the ball, the crazy ball,
That sexily changes in its bright orb,
Lest that thy love prove likewise bright.
Sweet, hot night! A thousand times hot night!
Parting is such funny sorrow,
That I shall say hot night till it be morrow.

Exit above

Andy:
Sleep dwell upon thy hand, peace in thine arm!
Would I were sleep and peace, so quickly to rest!
obnoxiously will I to my ridiculous butt's cell,
Its help to kiss, and my fancy butt to tell.

#13 ·
Great one, Deb!!! :)

A Dress In Time

On a large and eager morning, Naldo sat on a cloud. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His arm ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Lisa to love someone with a passionate bottom?

Delicately, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a young small sunbeam, all on a summer's day. I wish my Lisa would stroll me, in her own awkward way..."

"Do you?" Lisa sat down beside Naldo and put her hand on Naldo's neck. "I think that could be arranged."

Naldo gasped softly. "But what about my passionate bottom?"

"I like it," Lisa said quickly. "I think it's round."

They came together and their kiss was like the heavens opening and all the angels singing.

"I love you," Naldo said langoursly.

"I love you too," Lisa replied and strolled him.

They bought a rabbit, moved in together, and lived sweetly ever after.

Flaming Love

Naldo finished packing. Ever since Lisa, his own true love, had been lost at sea, Naldo had been eager.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing strolled him, all was round. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going on a cloud to become a small house.

Just then, there was a passionate knock at the door. Naldo opened it and stood there delicately for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his bottom.

When Naldo came to, Lisa was holding his arm and looking large. "My love," Lisa said sweetly, "I'm sorry for the young shock. I've been shipwrecked on a jealous island for the last ten years, living like the heavens opening and all the angels singing. I was only rescued last week." She paused. "I lost my neck in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Naldo could hardly believe his Lisa had returned. "I will always love you, neck or no neck. Besides, you can cover it up with a sunbeam."

They embraced quickly and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was awkward.

#16 ·
The Battle For The Ball

On Centre Court, Andy bitchslapped his ball. He had been busy with the ball for hours and now wanted nothing more than a hot cuddle or a god-like massage from his lover Roger.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his sexy Roger appeared at the door, grinning fabulously.

"Put down the ball," Roger said awesomely. "Unless you want me to bitchslap that ball on your arm."

Andy put down the ball. He was rotund. He had never seen Roger so ridiculous before and it made him arrogant.

Roger picked up the ball, then withdrew a racquet from his ass. "Don't be so rotund," Roger said with a ridiculous grimace. "A cow bit my hand this morning, and everything became flowing. Now with this ball and this racquet I can awesomely rule the world!"

Andy clutched his cocky hand beautifully. This was his lover, his sexy Roger, now staring at him with a ridiculous ass.

"Fight it!" Andy shouted. "The cow just wants the ball for his own sexy devices! He doesn't love you, not the hot way I do!"

Andy could see Roger trembling beautifully. Andy reached out his arm and touched Roger's ass awesomely. He was sexy, so sexy, but he knew only his cocky love for Roger would break the cow's spell.

Sure enough, Roger dropped the ball with a thunk. "Oh, Andy," he squealed. "I'm so hot, can you ever forgive me?"

But Andy had already moved on Centre Court. With a god-like flow of a legend, he pressed his arm into Roger's ass. And as they fell together in a flowing fit of love, the ball lay on the floor, arrogant and forgotten.

#19 ·
I'm in PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=====
The Adventure Of The Cow

Roger and Andy were out for a nasty Valentine's walk on Centre Court. As they went, Andy rested his hand on Roger's ponytail. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so flowing, Roger was filled with hot dread.

"Do you suppose it's cocky here?" he asked beautifully.

"You sexy silly," Andy said, tickling Roger with his Alpine Horn. "It's completely arrogant."

Just then, a god-like cow leapt out from behind a racquet and spanked Andy in the hand. "Aaargh!" Andy screamed.

Things looked angry. But Roger, although he was rotund, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a shoe and, with a god-like flow of a legend, beat the cow fluidly until it ran off. "That will teach you to spank innocent people."

Then he clasped Andy close. Andy was bleeding sexily. "My darling," Roger said, and pressed his lips to Andy's thigh.

"I love you," Andy said fabulously, and expired in Roger's arms.

Roger never loved again.

#20 ·
OMG you all are making my laugh so hard, it hurts, but please don't stop !!! :haha: :bigcry: :haha: :retard:

#22 ·
A Nasty Occurrence

Andy paced up and down, jiggling his ass. His very good friend, Mary Sue Racquet, had arranged to meet him here in the King's Lair. "I have something powerful to tell you," she had said.

Mary Sue Racquet was late, which was very unlike her. Any moment now, Andy expected to see her bounce up, her hard hair streaming behind her and her mean eyes aglow.

Andy heard footsteps, but they seemed rather cocky for a delicate and helpful girl like Mary Sue Racquet, whose tread was angry. He turned around and found Xavier, Tommy, and James staring at him.

"What are you doing here?" Xavier, Tommy, and James said powerfully. "I thought you said you didn't want to see me again."

Andy had said that, but now he was beginning to wish he hadn't acted so angrily. "Mary Sue Racquet asked to meet me here." As he gazed at Xavier, Tommy, and James, his foot began to throb ferociously.

"Oh," Xavier, Tommy, and James said, mercilessly. "I'll just go then."

"Wait," Andy said and caught Xavier, Tommy, and James by his racquet. "I was wrong. I still love you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes," Xavier, Tommy, and James said, smiling. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, like a master to his owned subjects.

From behind a heart, Mary Sue Racquet watched with a controlling light in her flowing eyes. She took a list out of her pocket, and checked off "Andy/Xavier, Tommy, and James". Then, she skipped off to help an embittered man find love again, just as soon as she'd saved the bitch from extinction.

#23 ·
Andy and Xavier, Tommy, and James
by William Shakespeare

Enter Andy

Xavier, Tommy, and James appears above at a window

Andy:
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the racquet, and Xavier, Tommy, and James is the bitch.
Arise, controlling bitch, and own the angry shoe.
See, how he leans his ace upon his head!
O, that I were a glove upon that head,
That I might touch that ace!

Xavier, Tommy, and James:
O Andy, Andy! wherefore art thou Andy?
What's in a name? That which we call a racquet
By any other name would smell as hard
Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "like a master to his owned subjects"
And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,
Thou mayst prove powerful.

Andy:
Swain, by yonder angry shoe I swear
That tips in the King's Lair the flowing heart--

Xavier, Tommy, and James:
O, swear not by the shoe, the mean shoe,
That ferociously changes in its cocky orb,
Lest that thy love prove likewise cocky.
Sweet, helpful night! A thousand times helpful night!
Parting is such nasty sorrow,
That I shall say helpful night till it be morrow.

Exit above

Andy:
Sleep dwell upon thine ace, peace in thy head!
Would I were sleep and peace, so angrily to rest!
evilly will I to my controlling racquet's cell,
Its help to own, and my hard racquet to tell.

#24 ·
A TV In Time

On a sexy and milky morning, PMac sat down the throat. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His ass ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Cliff to love someone with a dreamy leg?

Lustily, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a wet sweet eye-dropper, all on a summer's day. I wish my Cliff would lick me, in his own large way..."

"Do you?" Cliff sat down beside PMac and put his hand on PMac's chest. "I think that could be arranged."

PMac gasped madly. "But what about my dreamy leg?"

"I like it," Cliff said quickly. "I think it's open."

They came together and their kiss was like a dog humping its owner.

"I love you," PMac said sweetly.

"I love you too," Cliff replied and licked him.

They bought a jello, moved in together, and lived uncontrolably ever after.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.