Mens Tennis Forums banner

Andy Roddick Breakfast Cereal?

7K views 162 replies 17 participants last post by  superpinkone37 
#1 ·
If there was an Andy Roddick Breakfast Cereal, what would it be and what would it look like? :scratch:

#3 · (Edited)
I think his cerial would be like little Tennis racquets and tennis ball marshmellows. The cerial won't be super-sugary if it came out like 2yrs ago it would have been. Now it's alittle more sophisticated, it has some nutritional value like high fiber and protien but there is that youth aspect that is still there represented by the marshmellows...I think there also maybe some little tennis dude in there too, maybe some US Open Trohpies...lol...mmmmhhhmmm cerial.... :drool: :drool:

#4 ·
:lol: Skyler, you really put some thought into this Cereal Box thing didn't you;) You can ask Tangy to do a fictional cereal box cover and we can all :haha: at it;)

and another thing, your face in that 2nd pic looks awefully familiar :scared: I'm being serious though

#5 ·
haha, well, I don't know, um, I have done some modeling....but, I don't think you would see anything I have been in.

Tangy needs to make me an Andy Cereal Avatar that wood be Tres cool!!

#7 ·
um, just some art and sculpture magazines again nothing I think you would have read. Certainly nothing like teen people or anything like that. I was in two art journals as well but, that's about it.

Unless you are an art person in which case I can look up what issues and junk like that...lol

#9 ·
Were you the work of art, Fumus, or just an accessory? ;)

and yeah, if it's not in Teen People I probably haven't read it... :lol:

#10 ·
:haha: no I'm not an art person, although I do enjoy drawing/coloring/that whole bit. and I don't read teen people either :scared: Either someone in my city resembles you, or I have seen you (there's almost no chance of that, although I've been to NY quite a few times)

#11 ·
Oh, and about the thread question. great thread idea, btw. :yeah: we need to have some little green trucker hats in there.

#13 ·
MisterQ said:
Were you the work of art, Fumus, or just an accessory? ;)

and yeah, if it's not in Teen People I probably haven't read it... :lol:
lol Q, don't be a cheese, I just meant that as an example, lol, Mandy was in teen people...

#15 ·
Naldo said:
:haha: no I'm not an art person, although I do enjoy drawing/coloring/that whole bit. and I don't read teen people either :scared: Either someone in my city resembles you, or I have seen you (there's almost no chance of that, although I've been to NY quite a few times)
hmmmm....that is highly illogical captian!

#17 ·
Fumus said:
lol Q, don't be a cheese, I just meant that as an example, lol, Mandy was in teen people...
i know, fumus, i'm just a'joshin with ya. ;)

so regarding my first question? what did you do? were you a sculpture?

#19 ·
screw the green trucker hat:( the red trucker hat will do, we need some vibrant color;) and no go on the stick figure, tangy needs the Roddick ass to be there, you know tangy and her love of Andy's ass :D

#20 ·
MisterQ said:
i know, fumus, i'm just a'joshin with ya. ;)

so regarding my first question? what did you do? were you a sculpture?
yea, acutally I was a life size bronze, it was of a wizard. I can post the pictures of it you like, I have them at home. It's pretty cool looking.

#21 ·
Naldo said:
screw the green trucker hat:( the red trucker hat will do, we need some vibrant color;) and no go on the stick figure, tangy needs the Roddick ass to be there, you know tangy and her love of Andy's ass :D
haha so it will be alittle dude, thingie, and then the shirt will take up most of his body. Then on the back of the dude there are two gaint ridges....lol

#24 ·
Fumus said:
yea, acutally I was a life size bronze, it was of a wizard. I can post the pictures of it you like, I have them at home. It's pretty cool looking.
sure, if it's not a hassle, that sounds wild!

I have never done anything like that, but I was in a low budget convenience store TV ad when I was about eight. I was suppose to be eating Lipton chicken noodle soup, but it was gross so I just blew on the spoon.

#26 ·
MisterQ said:
sure, if it's not a hassle, that sounds wild!

I have never done anything like that, but I was in a low budget convenience store TV ad when I was about eight. I was suppose to be eating Lipton chicken noodle soup, but it was gross so I just blew on the spoon.
Haha, in tears Q, omg....seriously, do some stand-up!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.