*~* Fabrice Santoro Picture Thread *~* - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-25-2007, 06:28 PM   #106
country flag Rafas_grl

Rafas_grl has a reputation beyond reputeRafas_grl has a reputation beyond reputeRafas_grl has a reputation beyond reputeRafas_grl has a reputation beyond reputeRafas_grl has a reputation beyond reputeRafas_grl has a reputation beyond reputeRafas_grl has a reputation beyond reputeRafas_grl has a reputation beyond reputeRafas_grl has a reputation beyond reputeRafas_grl has a reputation beyond reputeRafas_grl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *~* Fabrice Santoro Picture Thread *~*

For a guy his age he is pretty well fit!!

ALLEZ FAB!!!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

"He opened a window of the kind of tennis he is capable of and it was art" - Roger Federer on Richard Gasquet
Rafas_grl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2007, 05:51 PM   #107
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Nice photo of Fabrice from his SF match with Gasquet at Mumbai Open.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg santoro_mumbai07.jpg (251.8 KB, 11 views)
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:37 PM   #108
country flag Cyril S.

Cyril S. has a reputation beyond reputeCyril S. has a reputation beyond reputeCyril S. has a reputation beyond reputeCyril S. has a reputation beyond reputeCyril S. has a reputation beyond reputeCyril S. has a reputation beyond reputeCyril S. has a reputation beyond reputeCyril S. has a reputation beyond reputeCyril S. has a reputation beyond reputeCyril S. has a reputation beyond reputeCyril S. has a reputation beyond repute

The interview made by Dip on Paris official site was excellent! very funny
Here is a capture of the video
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fs.jpg (63.3 KB, 23 views)
Old 06-16-2008, 07:02 AM   #109
country flag .:sk:.

.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute

My Tuesday pics from Halle: More on http://sktennis.wordpress.com

Old 07-14-2008, 04:58 PM   #110
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Fabrice for defending his Newport title.

Santoro wins Hall title for 2nd straight year
Jul 13, 2008

NEWPORT, R.I. (AP)—Second-seeded Fabrice Santoro captured his second straight Hall of Fame Tennis Championships title Sunday, beating Prakash Amritraj 6-3, 7-5 to become the second player since 1990 to win an ATP event after his 35th birthday.

In winning his sixth career title, the 35-year-old Santoro became the oldest player to win the tourney on the International Hall of Fame’s grass courts. Andre Agassi won three events in 2005 when he was 35-years old.

Amritraj, the son for three-time Newport winner Vijay Amritraj and a wild-card entry, was the lowest ranked player to reach a Newport final. India’s Davis Cup member entered the week 305th in the world.

Santoro, who earlier in the week said he was likely to be cutting back his tour play next year, won his 451st match, fourth among active players behind Roger Federer, Carlos Moya and Lleyton Hewitt.

“When you start a career at 16 years old, never, ever can you imagine you’ll win a tournament 20 years later. I played my first French Open in 1989,” Santoro said. “I have the same passion for the game as five, 10, 15 years ago, maybe more.”

It was just the second No. 1 or No. 2 seed to win the finale in the tourney’s 32-year history; Johan Kriek did it in 1981.

Vijay Amritraj, who won 13 titles in 26 career finals, watched his son from behind one of the baselines.

“We talked after the match. He told me my strategy was right, but I just needed to be a little more aggressive,” Prakash said.

After getting broken in the first game of the match, Santoro broke right back en route to winning four straight games. Amritraj’s consecutive unforced errors closed out the second game.

“I think I was broken three times this week, and every time I broke right back,” Santoro said.

Amritraj made three unforced errors in the final game of the opening set before Santoro closed it out with forehand off a net ball.

Santoro had the only break in the second set, taking a 6-5 lead, before hitting a backhand passing shot at 40-love to win the match. He raised both hands in triumph.

“I’m just very happy on the court, to have the trophy in my hands,” he said, smiling.

Santoro collected $64,000 for the title and Amritraj earned $32,000.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trophy_tennis_riea104.jpg (130.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg capt.0a346320e59247169cc56379233c84dd.hall_of_fame_tennis_riea107.jpg (111.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg capt.2def63e5d1fb42ceb2b23eed270a502d.hall_of_fame_tennis_riea110.jpg (106.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg capt.9f595fdc1e0249fc92352fd8468e8446.hall_of_fame_tennis_riea103.jpg (102.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg capt.23eae62526034fcd85088298d596f06f.hall_of_fame_tennis_riea110.jpg (123.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg capt.48b90ec71a1a4f7a92dad8d058167346.hall_of_fame_tennis_riea112.jpg (94.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg capt.83c20b3d696e431cb6551dde2522da92.hall_of_fame_tennis_riea108.jpg (108.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg capt.0265b69106244f9593e798dc6d0b14ba.hall_of_fame_tennis_riea113.jpg (106.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg capt.257304ae70754f06a0668b45fb85ac0c.hall_of_fame_tennis_riea113.jpg (97.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg capt.a21387f3479449c8a5549b7de3a6ac92.hall_of_fame_tennis_riea111.jpg (74.6 KB, 10 views)
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:47 PM   #111
country flag dada_nt

dada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond reputedada_nt has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

I have some pics of Fabrice from Thailand Open '08 to share.
He's so loved & popular here and his fans are various in ages.
Good to watch him play live. Thanks for coming here!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Slide8.JPG (54.6 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg Slide9.JPG (46.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Slide10.JPG (53.5 KB, 12 views)
Old 10-22-2008, 07:23 PM   #112
country flag Enja

Enja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond repute

from Moscow

the others in the site
http://www.rustennisplayers.ru/image...8/Santoro.html
Old 01-04-2009, 05:57 AM   #113
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

Aus Open 2008, doubles vs Lindstedt/Nieminen.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PICT1888.JPG (232.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg PICT1890.JPG (82.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg PICT1917.JPG (36.7 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg PICT1918.JPG (78.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg PICT1927.JPG (92.9 KB, 4 views)
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:05 PM   #114
country flag jennTENnisFan06

jennTENnisFan06 has a reputation beyond reputejennTENnisFan06 has a reputation beyond reputejennTENnisFan06 has a reputation beyond reputejennTENnisFan06 has a reputation beyond reputejennTENnisFan06 has a reputation beyond reputejennTENnisFan06 has a reputation beyond reputejennTENnisFan06 has a reputation beyond reputejennTENnisFan06 has a reputation beyond reputejennTENnisFan06 has a reputation beyond reputejennTENnisFan06 has a reputation beyond reputejennTENnisFan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Here are some photos of Santoro from his match against Starace at the Pilot Pen yesterday. Photos by Mariya Konovalova from TAT. More photos can be found here: http://www.talkabouttennis.com/tatph...y.php/cat/1400

Old 08-26-2009, 04:09 PM   #115
country flag jennTENnisFan06

jennTENnisFan06 has a reputation beyond reputejennTENnisFan06 has a reputation beyond reputejennTENnisFan06 has a reputation beyond reputejennTENnisFan06 has a reputation beyond reputejennTENnisFan06 has a reputation beyond reputejennTENnisFan06 has a reputation beyond reputejennTENnisFan06 has a reputation beyond reputejennTENnisFan06 has a reputation beyond reputejennTENnisFan06 has a reputation beyond reputejennTENnisFan06 has a reputation beyond reputejennTENnisFan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Photos from Fabrice's interview! Also by Mariya Konovalova. More here: http://www.talkabouttennis.com/tatph...y.php/cat/1394

Old 05-01-2011, 12:00 PM   #116
country flag AndyM

AndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond repute

Fabrice Santoro at the opening of the new shop "Lacoste" on the Champs Elysees. Paris. 28/04/2011

AndyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:48 PM   #117
country flag AndyM

AndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond reputeAndyM has a reputation beyond repute

RG 2011, Mats Wilander, Géraldine Lacoste and Fabrice Santoro

AndyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote