Mens Tennis Forums banner

The Roddick Crime and Punishment Thread

3K views 73 replies 16 participants last post by  partygirl 
#1 ·
Andy has made many beautiful, funny, vibrant, and loyal people down right depressed today. For this and other sins I propose he should be punished. Ideas? :devil:

#5 ·
Well Andy’s going to need to know what he’s being punished for so we’re gonna need to be specific. Hmm.

Crime: Making my dear sweet friends sad .

Punishment: After Andy and James have finished their doubles match Andy should be punished. Me and a few un-named accomplices and bribed security guards shall tackle Andy to the ground. With the crowd watching bewildered, but intrigued, we will strip Andy naked and tie him up, while two beefy security guards hold him to attention. My dear friends take their time and one by one administer their punishments. My punishment shall go last and consists of nothing but a cock ring, feathers, ice cubes, a riding crop, and lots of time. :devil:

#6 ·
Can I just punish him by sending him to a sports shrink? :shrug:

#9 ·
Since he has caused such anguish, his punishment can be whatever you wanted it to be! when we all get done I wish he realized your punihsment is the "best" Deb :awww:

Reactions: Golfnduck
#12 · (Edited)
warmy said:
Well Andy’s going to need to know what he’s being punished for so we’re gonna need to be specific. Hmm.

Crime: Making my dear sweet friends sad .

Punishment: After Andy and James have finished their doubles match Andy should be punished. Me and a few un-named accomplices and bribed security guards shall tackle Andy to the ground. With the crowd watching bewildered, but intrigued, we will strip Andy naked and tie him up, while two beefy security guards hold him to attention. My dear friends take their time and one by one administer their punishments. My punishment shall go last and consists of nothing but a cock ring, feathers, ice cubes, a riding crop, and lots of time. :devil:
oooh, im all perked up...its like a gang bang :devil:

Debstah said:
Can I just punish him by sending him to a sports shrink? :shrug:
that's a post punishment sentence...he'll need it to regain his confidence after we degrade him & break him...but i fear he is already broken, oh well.
doctors help repair, they are not sufficant punishment :devil: :devil:

#13 ·
partygirl said:
that's a post punishment sentence...he'll need it to regain his confidence after we degrade him & break him...but i fear he is already broken, oh well.
doctors help repair, they are not sufficant punishment :devil: :devil:
Before, after, whatever. I just want to watch the therapy session. Stubborn and embarrassed Andy is so very entertaining. Mmmmmmmm

Wooh. And all the sudden I’m fighting off the temptation of becoming a shrink. :scared:

#15 ·
Andy this is your punishment. I can publicly humiliate you to the rest of the world with my avatar.

Be afraid....be very, very afraid.

#18 ·
Noelle said:
Mama Blanche says: "No more party poker for you, Andy!"

I say: "Football drills. In the dark. In the cold. In your underwear. And a skirt." :aplot:
I like this punishment! :)

#20 ·
Hey Blosson, I finally saw the cartoon that your av is from? Is it called Foster's home? or something like that? I was looking to watch the new Yu-Gi-Oh GX cartoon on Cartoon Network, so I switched to the channel and lo' and behold, I saw Bloo stealing a little pink elephant from a little girl. Are you the voice for the little girl?

#21 ·
we should force andy to live his life in celibacy until he wins another slam, or shocks us all.
that'd be a quick way to put another slam under his belt. :]

#22 ·
seleshfan said:
Hey Blosson, I finally saw the cartoon that your av is from? Is it called Foster's home? or something like that? I was looking to watch the new Yu-Gi-Oh GX cartoon on Cartoon Network, so I switched to the channel and lo' and behold, I saw Bloo stealing a little pink elephant from a little girl. Are you the voice for the little girl?
The show is called "Foster's Home for Immaginary Friends", Foster's Home is where kids leave their immaginary friends when they grow older and no longer needs them. Then other kids come by and apply to adopt them. Bloo was an immaginary friend to a boy called Mac and his mom made him get rid of Bloo as he got older. Mac took Bloo to the Foster's Home and made a pact with Mrs Foster that he would visit Bloo every day if she didn't put him up for adoption. It's where all the magic and adveture starts. It's a lovely show.

Bloo is a blue blanket and not a condom like I joked.

And no I don't do the voice over for the little girl. :)

#23 ·
Crime: Damn you Andy, you have totally messed up my game plan for Suicide Tennis! Karlovic is still alive and that means that if there are any more surprises I will have to commit suicide. :sad:

Punishment: I will tie Andy’s feet together and attach him to his boat. I will then proceed to drag him, bare assed, back and forth across his lake until he understands that screwing with a girl’s strategy to make some vCash is never a good idea. :( :fiery:

#24 ·
warmy said:
Punishment: I will tie Andy’s feet together and attach him to his boat. I will then proceed to drag him, bare assed, back and forth across his lake until he understands that screwing with a girl’s strategy to make some vCash is never a good idea. :( :fiery:
awesome. may i join? you may need a second pair of hands, when you tie boys up they become useless :) maybe i could help...im seeing you driving this boat like a woman on a mission, me tending the victim tied to the back of the boat, and by tend to i mean me drinking a long island iced tea in my gold dior bikini in the back of the boat yelling insults and objectifacations at the roddick, telling him he is good for nothing, but parts- he's got great parts. :angel:

blosson said:
I would say, with a skirt but no underwear...
now were getting somewhere.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.