Mens Tennis Forums banner

Save a Muppet Foundation

13K views 166 replies 28 participants last post by  Edda 
#1 · (Edited)
You know before we were trying to figure out what you call JC's fans? I finally figured out that we're the Shot Nerves Club. ;) Roger's fans ride the Federer Express, and JC's fans' have nerves that are completely destroyed. :p :D

What do you say? Shall we be the Shot Nerves Club? ;)

#2 ·
Re: The "Shot Nerves" Club!

i think it's very creative lol

#7 ·

You know how Juanqui sends us on an emotional rollercoaster ride during his matches/tournaments/seasons...so how about the "Manic Depressives Club"? :p

Or simply "Los Locos Club"? ;)

#10 ·

JC is gonna be the death of us lol. And when the live scoreboards stop working, AHHHH I CAN"T BARE TO THINK ABOUT IT

#12 ·

After today's DC debacle (but seriously, kudos to Seppi for turning things around), there's only one choice for this club's name: THE GFP CLUB...(Gluttons for Punishment). ;)

Vamos Espana!

#14 ·

We should all be in our graves after yesterday.

#15 ·

Sure I join this Club! :armed: And I like the club name "Shot Nerves"! :bigclap:

Reactions: Haute
#18 ·

Sign me up. What are the club benefits? One free session of psychotherapy? ;)

#21 ·

Ohhh that sounds fun!!! lol

#22 ·

What's on the agenda this week for the "Shot Nerves" Club? Will you have some Sicilian sweet marsala wine on hand just in case to soothe our shot nerves? :)

#25 ·

It's tomorrow now. What should we have to eat for his match? A rich Merlot served with chicken piccata ontop of angel hair pasta (my favorite dish!)?

I was thinking of oysters, but those are aphrodesiacs....well.... maybe that would be a good way to distract ourselves. :devil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.