Mens Tennis Forums banner

"Something's Missing" just don't give up (indoor thread)

23K views 906 replies 57 participants last post by  am&a 
#1 · (Edited)
Too early to start talking about the Indoor season? :)

#78 ·
Re: "The Great Indoors" Starring Andy S. Roddick a Champion Tennis player (Indoor thr

Debstah said:
sure, but Lleyton still thinks of himself as the 2nd best player in the world :lol:

Plus I can only speak for myself but I'm not disappointed in the losses to roger. I'm disappointed in the loss to Verdasco in Rome when he had 3 MPs and served for it, I'm disappointed by the AO loss when he just totally blew it and the loss at RG when he blew it even more and the USO when he perhaps blew it the worst of all and Indy where he also blew it and the list goes on. It's the ones that he SHOULD've won that are disappointing, not the ones where he did what he could and still lost.
You're speaking for myself too... ;) I agree with every word. :hug:

#79 ·
Re: "The Great Indoors" Starring Andy S. Roddick a Champion Tennis player (Indoor thr

mirkaland said:
Well Andy won Miami in 2004 and made the finals of Wimbledon in 2004 and 2005. Also made the semis of AO this year. Nothing wrong with that. And as Lleyton Hewitt said after his semi-final loss at Wimbledon this year - there's no shame in losing to Roger.
Lleyton Hewitt - he's just pissed he didn't get to play Roger in the finals... And didn't he say he knew how to beat Roger before that semi-finals, and sang a different tune after the match?! Nothing too surprising there...

Yes - there may be no shame in losing to Roger :eek: BUT it's certainly getting very annoying... :sad:

#80 ·

Debstah said:
sure, but Lleyton still thinks of himself as the 2nd best player in the world :lol:

Plus I can only speak for myself but I'm not disappointed in the losses to roger. I'm disappointed in the loss to Verdasco in Rome when he had 3 MPs and served for it, I'm disappointed by the AO loss when he just totally blew it and the loss at RG when he blew it even more and the USO when he perhaps blew it the worst of all and Indy where he also blew it and the list goes on. It's the ones that he SHOULD've won that are disappointing, not the ones where he did what he could and still lost.
Deb:

I think you speak for most of us with these comments. Andy's losses in matches where he had at one point led and should have won are far more disappointing than matches where Andy lost to Roger playing his heart out.

#81 ·

Winston's Human said:
Deb:

I think you speak for most of us with these comments.
Well, I thought so, but hey I didn't want to actually speak for everyone else ;)

#82 ·
Re: "The Great Indoors" Starring Andy S. Roddick a Champion Tennis player (Indoor thread)

Deb can always speak for us!! :)

#83 ·
Re: "The Great Indoors" Starring Andy S. Roddick a Champion Tennis player (Indoor thread)

lleyton's not the 2nd best!! he got beat by a spanish 19 yr old!!

#84 ·

Wahoo! Glad to see this thread's been bumped up. I don't want Andy's year to be a total washout, no no no. It would be a very nice consolation prize for Andy to win two indoor Masters Series titles back-to-back like Marat did last year. :p

CARPET BURN IS HOTT, ANDY!

#85 ·

Europe is like Andy's kryptonite, well except the UK....that doesn't count...he really should make something happen in doors. Perhaps a late but timely first masters of the year would be good.

#86 ·

there's no perhaps about it, my dear fumigator!

#87 ·

acoffeygirl said:
Deb can always speak for us!! :)
Deb is my lawyer, she can always speak for me! ;)

I'll nod and smile when being read the Miranda rights, I don't need to speak at all...

I'll just pull out my Deb card...BAM! :cool:

Reactions: guida
#89 ·

Andy's kryptonite bag has been quite heavy lately. :eek: Just like Lleyton's bagel tin can. :lick:

#90 ·

1jackson2001 said:

I'll nod and smile when being read the Miranda rights, I don't need to speak at all...

What are you being arrested for? hmmmmmm :p

#91 ·

1jackson2001 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA :spit:
1jackson2001 said:
Just like Lleyton's bagel tin can.
holyCRAPDEATH.

#92 ·

acoffeygirl said:
What are you being arrested for? hmmmmmm :p
For supplying underage lushes :angel:

#93 ·

what're lushes?

#94 ·

1jackson2001 said:
For supplying underage lushes :angel:
I thought I was the only lush you supplied? :sad:

#95 ·

simpletennis said:
what're lushes?
People who :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

and...

wait for it...

wait for it...

:drink:

#96 ·

oh, you see i didn't know that!

#98 ·

1jackson2001 said:
People who :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

and...

wait for it...

wait for it...

:drink:
and I waited for it.
:drink::drink::drink:

#100 ·

surfpinky said:
and I waited for it.
:drink::drink::drink:
you so did not wait for it, you jumped right in!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.