Mens Tennis Forums banner

Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.)

87K views 565 replies 37 participants last post by  Fumus 
#1 ·
The owners of the board have determined that all threads exceeding 5000 posts are bad for the servers or some :bs: like that. So instead of waiting for them to close our thread and start a new one, I'm doing it preemptively. The old one is here: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=7175

I know we don't really use the chat thread much anymore, but I figured it'd be better to start a new one now instead of the admins getting involved here :p

Title suggestions more than welcome :p

#101 ·
hello :wavey:
it's been awhile, hope you're all well :hug:
and damn mary, maybe a cute hat would help

lately I've been watching how I met your mother
that show is funny :lol:

#102 ·
hi merce!! how are you? :hug:

yes, how i met your mother is good :yeah:

#105 ·
:lol: Yeah it is a good show :lol:

#107 ·
are swimmers still allowed here? most of the top guys are competing for the first time since beijing this weekend....aaron handed phelps his first finals loss in over a year :hearts:

Attachments

#109 ·
they were always allowed, no? :p

#115 ·
omg wtf is he wearing?

Attachments

#118 ·
surely swimmers (or any pictures of attractive, half-naked men for that matter) will always be allowed?! :angel: ;)

good job guys! :yeah:

#119 ·
okay photo overload...or should i say torso overload?! Happy days! :p

That makes for a good sunday morning...afternoon. Whoa, i slept in so late :rolls:

#121 ·
what's this Tangy? :confused: I saw Fee had something about someone spreading rumours about her written on her Facebook, is it to do with that?

#124 ·
Tangy, I have no idea what's going on, I am truly perplexed by it. I am currently doing research to try to figure it out. Arend claims that I am PMing people with information about him and that is absolutely false (especially considering I have no real idea who he is). He's also made some comment about my obsession with him, but I honestly don't remember ever having any interaction with him on this forum. I just checked my last 500 posts and none of them mention him or are directed to him at all. I am seriously confused and pretty upset by this whole turn of events. It's kind of ruined my day to be honest.

Reactions: partygirl
#126 ·
Tangy, I have no idea what's going on, I am truly perplexed by it. I am currently doing research to try to figure it out. Arend claims that I am PMing people with information about him and that is absolutely false (especially considering I have no real idea who he is). He's also made some comment about my obsession with him, but I honestly don't remember ever having any interaction with him on this forum. I just checked my last 500 posts and none of them mention him or are directed to him at all. I am seriously confused and pretty upset by this whole turn of events.
His posts didn't even sound like he was talking about you but maybe somebody is impersonating you via PMs. I hope the mods can help you clear this up. Who needs this kind of garbage, especially on messageboard? In any case he should have taken it up privately with you instead of posting it in NT.

It's kind of ruined my day to be honest.
:hug: Think happy thoughts of Roger winning Madrid today.

#127 ·
:hug:

His posts didn't even sound like he was talking about you but maybe somebody is impersonating you via PMs. I hope the mods can help you clear this up. Who needs this kind of garbage, especially on messageboard? In any case he should have taken it up privately with you instead of posting it in NT.

:hug: Think happy thoughts of Roger winning Madrid today.
:hug: thanks.

All I want is for Arend to give me a link to a post I've made (it would have to be before December, I've checked all those already) or forward these alleged PM's to me including the name(s) of the people who told him or sent them to him. I think he is being played and that bothers me too. :sad:

#129 ·
Yep... I'm sure there will be much discussion in the AI thread, we've got some heated opinions here this season :angel:

#130 ·
I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to watch, I have an exam tomorrow morning! :sobbing: although I'll be up until 2am anyway so I guess I might as well watch. :shrug: :lol: I don't think I'll be able to watch the results though because I have an exam thursday morning as well and staying up until 3am might be pushing it a bit. I just hope I can avoid the result and find somewhere to stream it. :unsure:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.