Mens Tennis Forums banner

Could you marry another fanbase tard?

6K views 163 replies 47 participants last post by  Naudio Spanlatine 
#1 ·
Could you marry a noletard, rafatard, fedtard: someone who's a tard of player you hate? Wouldn't the marriage be full of arguments and hatred (granted, almost all marriages are^^)?

I couldn't sleep with, let alone marry a noletard or a rafatard. Who knows what can come through their perverted minds?:eek:

#104 ·
Nope. I can't and won't marry a tennis fan at all. Because that would imply they like a mug.

#113 ·
yeah, I mean who cares, what the hell. love the sport of tennis, keep up with it every day, every tournament, majority of players in top 100, and I don't really hate another fanbase

closest to dislike would be a diehard Djokovic fan but I see good things in Novak too so I wouldn't care if the spouse dug him a ton

we just would have almost have gotten divorced in 2011.... haha

in all honesty though, tennis is not popular enough in the states, the people I date rarely care for one player over another, they just cheer on whoever I like to be supportive :smooch:

#116 ·
Tennis, or rather who we like, having higher priority over life in general :spit:

#118 ·
I don't think so. It would be like marrying Mirka or a Moroccan

#120 ·
Actually I wouldn't probably like to marry a tennis tard at all. A lecturer told how one famous Finnish accounting professor often spends his evenings; he discusses about new accounting laws with his wife around the kitchen table. So if two accounting tards discuss all evenings about accounting, two tennis tards would then discuss all evenings about tennis. Sounds cool but is that the purpose of a marriage? There's MTF for that, marriage for other things.

#129 ·
I could marry another tennis fanbase tard but not a tard of my least favourite football and F1 teams. And if I ever dated a Swedish girl, I wouldn't get married before a Finland-Sweden icehockey final. No matter which team would win, breakup would be likely. If a breakup could be avoided, then I could marry her.

#132 ·
If she wants my kids, and not indoctrinate him/her/them with Roger hate I would gladly marry Nole fan.

#133 ·
:lol:
I would never indoctrinate them, but rather make them fans of football or something. Things could heat up at home.

#141 ·
I will still date u Corey the men bc ur a man un fan so maybe not fed but u like the reds so there's hope for us!!!!!:angel:;)

#143 ·
I would never marry a Fedtard. How can it be possible-- you've got to talk to your bf A LOT before he becomes your husband!

My little sister is a Fedtard (just because she happened to go to RG in 2005 :banghead: and watched Fed losing to Rafa :eek: and Davydenko losing to Puerta. Since that time Kolya and Roger are her two faves and she hates Rafa), I am a Rafatard. We tried to watch RG finals together and it lead to deadly confrontations and insults. The situation got worse because my bro-in-law likes Rafa and my other sister is a hidden Fedtard, sort of like Djokovicgonzalez. Anyway, to make the story short, we ended up watching all the RG finals in two houses. That is very unusual for our family. During RG we really have a state of war because when Fedtards never have enough, Rafatards only truly care about RG, we are fine when Rafa loses other matches, even Wimbledon.

#153 ·
Of course

Its just a sport.

Besides, most women arent that into tennis to be a tard, whats the odds of that?

#154 · (Edited)
I have never met a women IRL who is a fan of tennis. If I did meet a women who watched tennis; I wouldn't give a flying f***, if she was a tard of any player. The fact that she follows tennis is attractive enough :D.

Edit: Actually I did meet a girl who was a solid 8 (fairly attractive) and a Nadal Fan. She only liked him for his body though. We had a thing for a little while till I realized she was too pristine for me :angel:. :p.

Edit: Actually I met a incredibly attractive girl who was a tennis fan and had a mega crush on me... but I was a little shy and instead had a crush on her friend. Triangle of love sorta thing. She has gotten scholarships for playing tennis and is pretty brilliant. Too bad I was shy my freshman year :eek:. (We ended up being pretty close my junior year, when I became girls tennis team manager, though was a good guy cuz she had boyfriend.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.