Mens Tennis Forums banner

El Matador matado Tuesday

11K views 100 replies 18 participants last post by  carlibengarli 
#1 ·
Campozano x Bonis/Bagnis @2.50
Bautista x Skugor @2.53

#15 ·
You're my new hero if this comes through (by the way @1.48 on Goerges is just horrible)

GL

#18 ·
At least you lose @6.00 parlays, i can't even get @1.40 single bet right :haha:

#19 ·
Yep, even :devil:Bwin:devil: has it @7.32

#20 ·
:lol::hug: I´m often risking some bets, because when I bet many lower odds, then I will surely lose :lol: This Friday, the parlay had 8 and something in just 4 matches (Dulko 1,6..Parra 1,77...Koryttseva/Olaru 2,09 and Dominguez/Parra 1,38):) Shame that I´m so useless in betting ATP matches:tears:

#23 ·
And the week before, and the week before that, and so on....

Oudin @1,8
Where do you get these prices, it's a rip-off, what is King's price there ?

#29 ·
Losing to Wozzie or Bartoli is not so bad, I think bothof them are much better than Oudin.
Oudin was just horrible last week so I must bet against her.. of course I will lose it, but no way for me.. Vania King all the way

#34 ·
I cant seem to win shit in this last couple of days i cant even win zeballos to beat 700 in the world 2-0 but he can beat nalbandian 2-0 on clay just a few weeks ago. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I mean this guy nunez hasnt played all year and zeba has been on clay for the last few months im sorry but they could have played 10 sets and zeba should have won them all that result didnt make any sense at all.

#36 ·
zeballos doesn't make sense.

CookXkuznetsovXdel bonisXacasuso @4.8

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.