Mens Tennis Forums banner

~*Molina Madness*~

65K views 479 replies 30 participants last post by  Eruwen 
#1 ·
Okay I thought I'd start this one! El Señor Molina is rather :hearts: Please share your pictures, thoughts anything about this lovely lovely man :D

Also, if you happen to think of another title for the thread, please tell me and I'll change it :)

Reactions: MariaV
#356 ·
ohhhh very nice thank you:devil: :devil: :devil:

#362 ·
and best with Verdasco and another Spanish chico in the final then :D moya, nadal...if possible

:smoke: wow, that would be one hot final :inlove:

#363 ·
I would cash in all my pirate coins, monkeys, parrots and whatever to be there for that one!:hearts:

#365 ·
I was coming to *bump* Enric cos I saw him umpiring today and he was looking a real HOTTIE, but it loos like he got *bumped* already;) ;) ;)

#370 ·
:wavey:oooh we talked to Enric in Madrid!! He's so nice!! His daughter is doing fine and looks so sweet!

Who was talking to him in Moscow? He told us a friend of ours from MTF said hello in Moscow:)

pics later :) of the Mardy/Paulo incident and the "Enric takes microphone apart" show :tape: :sobbing:

Reactions: MariaV
#371 ·
:lol: that would be us in Moscow. Lena (Mermaid) did a lot of talking and ran into him practically every day so we said our HIs and BYEs :banana:

Lena and I have a loooooot of goodies for you from Moscow ;) Just need to find some time to sort everything and post :D

#373 ·
:haha: cooooooooool!!! Well he mentioned our mtf friends from Russia :lol:

He also made a "date" with Peta :lol: I will be seeing her in Australia! :) So Peta, chica, :rocker2: rock on :lol:

#372 ·
Ahhhhhhhhh great, Annushka and Sjoukje! :D
That Paulo vs Mardy match was just sooooooo great! :rolls: :haha: :haha:
And Enric was totally in control! :yeah: :hatoff: :worship: :bowdown: 'I'm sure Paulo would never do that' or whatever he said in the end. :rolls: Sjoukje, were you at the match?

#374 ·
oh yes we were there :eek: I mean : Mardy: WTF?! I still have no idea what he was on about but he wouldnt stop talking to Enric and Enric stopped him 3 times :eek:. And he didn't have to call Paulo a "fucking ass" now did he?! :rolleyes: And Enric told a security guard to stay with Paulo all the way to the dressingroom :eek:

The day after I told Enric: you were very brave to jump in between those 2! Enric: :eek: and stupid!

I will try to get my pics up tonight or tomorrow night :D

#388 ·
Darling pictures Moo:worship: :worship: :worship:

I would go up and pinch both their bums in the first pic here and why do i find this odd desire to lick all 3 of them in the second pic:devil: :devil: :devil:

Enrics eyelasheys are so long they are lovely long lasheys!!!!

#385 ·
Ooooo, Enric, Carlos and Juan Carlos all on the same court. That's almost too much hotness to handle. :eek: :inlove:

During the Fish/Mathieu match, he should've kicked Mardy's butt. At least given him some warnings/violations. Mardy was being a complete jerk. :fiery:

#387 ·
I think there was nothing fake about Paulo's injury time out.... It's not the first time his back is giving him problems. Mardy was way out of line imo. And he wouldn't let go! (he could be a good MTF-poster....some of those have no idea when enough is enough either :eek:)

Maybe Enric thought it was stupid because IF they had started to fight he would be in the middle:lol:

#390 ·
My friend Francis and I finally sorted out pictures from the Kremlin Cup :) So here you go :D

Me and Enric :D

Lena (Mermaid) and Enric

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.