Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

261K views 5K replies 75 participants last post by  MariaV 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes, it is time for this thread to make a strong comeback after suffering in the hands of a rabid Fedtard and sworn Nadal hater :)rolleyes:) for months.

as it is time for Rafito :)hearts: :kiss:) to make his strong comeback after suffering from serious injuries for so many many months :)sobbing:).

According to the information available at this point, Rafa is competing in Vina del Mar next week. His first match will be on Wednesday February 6th at 6pm local time* :bigclap:

*11pm for us Andreea and Maria (the rest of you can figure it out yourselves :p)

#1,691 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

I hope JM wasn't in Chexbres today. Fifty-car pile-up. No major injuries, luckily.

Spring is kind of here finally. Winter hung on for a long time. We'll probably have a short spring and jump straight into the heat of the summer.

I'm glad Andy won!

#1,694 ·

I hope JM wasn't in Chexbres today. Fifty-car pile-up. No major injuries, luckily.
Melanie :hug:

The accident occured on Easter Day I think... No, luckily I wasn't in there. We always take that road to go ski but didn't go that day.

I've watched that April fool from the players of the Canadiens, funny, poor Beaulieu... :eek: :p

#1,695 ·

MTF should pay me for my insightful contributions.

#1,696 ·

Would you care to give us some examples of that?

Except your avatar, of course :hearts:

Just landed in Vienna. You wouldn't believe the weather here. Every moment I'm waiting to hear "jingle bells" and "hohohos" and to see giant Xmas trees :facepalm:

#1,697 ·

You don't watch Game of Thrones :speakles:

#1,699 ·

#1,708 ·

WE NEED THE OPERA REPORT! :bounce: :bounce: :bigclap: :bigclap:
Not the drooling over Jonas but if there was something else you noticed, in case you noticed... :angel: OK I'm not expecting much really. :D

#1,711 ·

It's about 1°C here at the moment but the sun is there even though she gives zero heat.

They predict about 20°C by half-April. Hard to imagine being able to go out without your fleece, scarf, winter coat, woolen hat, mittens, warm socks, boots,... I'll believe the 20°c when I feel it.

#1,717 ·

I hope you have a good time, Andreea :)

These days it feels like I am working at two companies at the same time. I spend half the time at my own company's office and half the time at the client's office. I have my own desk there and everything. It's pretty nice except that it takes me about 50 minutes to get to the client office. I don't like spending that much time on commute but I suppose it won't last forever.

Anyway, a colleague of mine from the client team is on vacation right now in Korea. I asked her to bring back some books for me so I can't wait for her to come back :bounce:

#1,719 ·

Romelu Lukaku is one of the football players I like to watch.

His father has been sentenced to 15 months in prison for assault and battery (or what we call "partner crime" over here). Apparently, he slapped his girlfriend hard a number of times, pushed her into the car boot and drove off at high speed.
What got him the prison sentence is the fact that Lukaku sr. didn't really think that this is anything bad or serious. :facepalm: Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.