Mens Tennis Forums banner

Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.)

87K views 565 replies 37 participants last post by  Fumus 
#1 ·
The owners of the board have determined that all threads exceeding 5000 posts are bad for the servers or some :bs: like that. So instead of waiting for them to close our thread and start a new one, I'm doing it preemptively. The old one is here: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=7175

I know we don't really use the chat thread much anymore, but I figured it'd be better to start a new one now instead of the admins getting involved here :p

Title suggestions more than welcome :p

#170 ·
actually mary i get universal sports but i could never find the swimming :rolls:so i will watch on their site

#172 ·
LOL!!!! I'll find it on their site, they put it all up there ;)

#174 ·
guys how have we not discovered Nathan Adrian before......OMG!!!!!!?

#176 ·
but he swam in beijing.... how did we miss him :confused:

#177 ·
It must be a lie. I refuse to believe it. ONE OF US WOULD HAVE SEEN HIM, NO??? I mean, I know I can speak for Aimee when I say Lochte took over our lives, but we still knew the other swimmers. I don't recall ever seeing Nathan before this afternoon..... :shrug: I don't understand..... :(

#179 ·
I've never heard of him, I'm sure if I'd seen a race with him in his name would ring a bell. :confused: I think I'll need some pics to double check! ;)

#180 ·
I do not know how we failed each other so badly :( however, it looks like he swam the 4x100 freestyle relay HEATS, which would be why we never saw him on TV, but also why he won a gold medal b/c the heat swimmers get the medal too

#182 ·
today was on nbc, i dunno if universal sports will have that :(

#184 ·
indeed :( I watched yesterday's race on there, but they didn't show the interview...and i was watching bob during nbc's coverage :(

#185 · (Edited)
i wish i had watched bob! he played the dead rubber at the dc we went to and it was funtastic (even tho he lost to tot lol). i was busy Shia-ing while swimming was on tv today. I had to dvr it and came home to the nice little surprise. Even though your friend broke Lochte's WR when he won the race. :ras:

#186 ·
It was Aaron's WC first:ras:

#188 ·
how exactly does that logic work :haha: Peirsol swam over a second faster yesterday, i'd say he also won fair and square - esp since he's not even wearing the full-body suits :rolls:

#189 ·
:lol: I did comment on that while watching it. I think Ryan should not wear the full body suit ever (for swimming purposes, not my own personal reasons at all) and then he can get the record back! :p

BTW, every time Lochte races, they always make comments about how you can always tell Lochte's in the pool by the squeals and screams in high pitch from the audience. :haha:

#191 ·
This is a 24 year old man. Granted, he is still in college (I think), but still! 24!
Ryan Lochte's Twitter said:
I hate when u sleep somewhere for instints The plane and u twitch so hard, everyone is looking at u lik what the hell is wrong with this kid
He's so lucky he is so damn pretty... It's the only way he's going to get through life.

:inlove:

:lol: @ the girl posing with Ryan's shoes behind him... and then Cullen posing with her! :haha:

#194 ·
:haha: I have so many ridic Lochte gifs but that one is the most adorable ever.

I got my Lochte folder full of pix off of my hard drive tonight, so I can spam everyone anywhere! :p

It is the curly hair and the smile; that's it Mary that's all :p
It's gotta be something! Personality wise he is everything I hate in a guy, and yet I find him so charming. :inlove:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.