Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

159K views 5K replies 24 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 ·
New chat thread! That last one went by so quick!!

Reactions: Alaricus
#4,500 ·
I havnt really bothered nomming either apart from to nominate myself twice

too many lovers, too little time to remember them all ;)

#4,507 ·
I dont need it, i dont doubt you!

i'm just looking for the ppl who wouldnt vote for me and trying to get them banned right now, a good tactic of mine in the past

I was thinking about withdrawl but that would mean I can't vote (right?)

And I need to vote for Mikey's opponent :angel: :lol:
:lol:

#4,514 ·
well small bans are no problem

maybe 1 more big ban, i have 2 red cards

i seen someone with 4 red cards still not permabanned

who knows with these clowns that run the asylum

#4,520 ·
i've barely done much wrong at all the last years, more unlucky bans than anything

are far worse behaved and disruptive posters here, put it that way

what is a forum for if you cant have good debate and arguements with ppl :D

goodnight to the sleepers

#4,532 ·
Wow, that would be awful. :sad:

I was educated privately for five years (maybe something I wouldn't have chosen to do, but my understanding was limited back then), but I don't think school fees are something people should be forced to pay. Isn't that part of the point of paying taxes, covering the cost of education, amongst other things? :eek:

Good luck to you and everyone else who is doing or has done the lottery. Hope you win, and if you do, I'd be grateful if you paid me a small little fraction. :rolls:

#4,541 ·
:yeah:

500 mill i'd buy my football team, but as part of the deal i get to be the coach/manager

with anything left i might buy my Mother a new washing machine
All heart this Feldman.

Still on time :rocker: I am at the library doing some hard core studying.

3 and 27. anyone else?
18 and 46 or 17 and 68 or 4 and 37

:rocker:

back to pediatric now :wavey:
Nice pic. I hate studying in libraries. All the people rustling their papers annoys me.

#4,531 ·
whats all this about a lottery . I heard the chances of you winning a lottery are so slim

I did the statistic for our lottery, if I bought a lottery ticket every week of the year every year ,then I would win one lottery every 400000 years ,so I did not spend the money to buy the ticket since it would be worthless :eek:

#4,534 ·
If I won 500 million I would share.

I think first I would set up a non-profit organization. Then I could hire all of you to work at the non-profit, and deduct your salaries. That's what these tennis players do. :D

I think the non-profit would be to help the poor people in resort areas around the word. :lol:

#4,535 ·
500 mill i'd buy my football team, but as part of the deal i get to be the coach/manager

with anything left i might buy my Mother a new washing machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.