Votes: 3 3.2%
  • [8] J.W.Tsonga

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 15 16.0%

WWW Rotterdam?

5K views 71 replies 46 participants last post by  tennishero 
#1 ·
[1] Robin Soderling (SWE) - [WC] Robin Haase (NED)
Philipp Kohlschreiber (GER) - Yen-Hsun Lu (TPE)
Ernests Gulbis (LAT) - Thiemo de Bakker (NED)
Marcel Granollers (ESP) - [6] Mikhail Youzhny (RUS)

[3] David Ferrer (ESP) - Jarkko Nieminen (FIN)
Viktor Troicki (SRB) - [WC] Thomas Schoorel (NED)
Marin Cilic (CRO) - Qualifier
[WC] Jesse Huta Galung (NED) - [5] Jurgen Melzer (AUT)

[8] Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (FRA) - Qualifier
Nikolay Davydenko (RUS) - Michael Llodra (FRA)
Andrey Golubev (KAZ) - Qualifier
Guillermo Garcia-Lopez (ESP) - [4] Tomas Berdych (CZE)

[7] Ivan Ljubicic (CRO) - Sergiy Stakhovsky (UKR)
Qualifier - Gilles Simon (FRA)
Florian Mayer (GER) - Feliciano Lopez (ESP)
Marcos Baghdatis (CYP) - [2] Andy Murray (GBR)

See less See more
#33 ·
Dimitrov is playing Jo or Gillou?

#35 ·
soderling wont win. ferrer is my fav. i fear soderling will lose early. tho he has proven to be good on defending points when it really matters. like FO 2010.

murray is kinda the same. his mental fitness is the key for sucsess here. berdych did go pretty good through AO to QFs and i think he cna be a "outsider" even tho he is nr 4 seed ;P

#44 ·
Grigor. He is the future. No one will stop him.

#45 ·
What is the point of all these post-AO hard court tournies that don't lead anywhere? :shrug: The major event for this season is already over! This makes Miami and Indian Wells so :zzz:... Rotterdam is even more malplaced because it is indoors... The masters and the smaller tournaments should be a build up to a climax imo.

#48 ·
Murray will win this.
This is his tournament, he is the best player in the draw and is playing great. The loss at Australia is not as hurting as the one last year, he's already gotten over it and is ready to play great tennis and win some more titles.

#50 ·
Soderling has 13 more votes than Murray? What has he done to get that? Lost 3 rounds earlier than Murray in the Australia?

Murray is the better player, is playing better and will know how to get past Soderling's power. Murray in 3 of they meet in the final.
Murray will win Rotterdam.

#52 ·
Who has 16 titles, $15 million, 6 masters titles, 3 slam finals and who just reached a slam final?

#64 ·
Ferrer and Dolgopolov played very very well though. Of course it was going to be tough, they are two brilliant players.

#71 ·
I knew you'd bring me up here, that's what you guys do, isn't it?
Unfortunately, I had a feeling this would happen. Murray didn't try (obviously his personal life, like he has said, is a little more important atm, until Indian Wells) and played rubbish because of it.

Haters, enjoy this loss while you can.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.