Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

261K views 5K replies 75 participants last post by  MariaV 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes, it is time for this thread to make a strong comeback after suffering in the hands of a rabid Fedtard and sworn Nadal hater :)rolleyes:) for months.

as it is time for Rafito :)hearts: :kiss:) to make his strong comeback after suffering from serious injuries for so many many months :)sobbing:).

According to the information available at this point, Rafa is competing in Vina del Mar next week. His first match will be on Wednesday February 6th at 6pm local time* :bigclap:

*11pm for us Andreea and Maria (the rest of you can figure it out yourselves :p)

#909 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Thought player forums were for fans?

'Rafa - the most hated tennis player.' Evidence of this the extra seating required in SA? Folks sitting in the aisles because of their hate?

'Racist towards Frenchies' - Impossible as the French are not a race.

IW draw - I'd sooner Rafa lose pre-QF (to Bagdatis) than lose to the player 'everyone loves - (News to me)' I thought Rafa never looked more completely uninspired/uninterested than in the IW SF last year. This draw the reason I hoped Rafa would skip Cali & play Miami. Damn you Robredo(j).

#911 ·

Hey mseles1, we have our Fedtards here in this chat thread as you can see so they won't get completely out of hand, sadly sometimes they still do. They're hot tempered. ;)

P.S. Are you male or female?

#917 ·

:rolls:

I figured that RM winning (with CR scoring) would bring you in a better mood. You seem to have a short fuse these days.
I am perfectly fine. More like you (and other sensitive fangirls) can't take anything since Rafito got his knee problems.

I don't like hypocrite (especially those pretending to be "cool"), hence my go at that ManU fan/Fed hater.

#972 ·

...and I'm the next pope.
Really? :bounce: :bounce:

We came a long way...:awww:

Prodigy, I've been reading your posts in GM and I beg you, I really beg you to start writing "would've" instead of you-know-what. Please, do it for the sake of my sanity... :awww:
:lol: :hug:

The best part is that she is not even joking....:eek:

I haven't even read his book :eek: Haven't seen it anywhere in Latvia.
Ordered it on amazon.com. lost half of my wit trying to have my order shipped. Cancelled the order and ordered it again with some Jonas CDs( Butterfly!,Die Walkirie!, Fidelio!, Wagner!) on amazon.co.uk and had the order right away :dance:

I won't bother reading Rafa's bio since I've been told there's no hot pixes in it :sad:
true that but still worth a glance :hug:

face it JMate, we ran our course in mtf years ago, Hilde at least interracts with you but i get ignored completely (she told me after wimbledon last year she did actually block me, can you believe that)
she wept for me to come back when she felt under attack and Thanos was bullying her, like the idiot I am, i fell for it.

i havnt enjoyed this place for years and i think its the same for you but we come back coz really there is nowhere else to go and HATE!

what we need is our own Fedtard site somewhere else on internet away from this stinking mtf joint and its inhabitants/trigger happy mods

then again if Fed keeps fading as fast as he is i dont see where my own motivation to post on tennis sites will come from anymore.

:rolls: :rolls:

look at it now ^^^, even Data, above, has felt it, star felt it, JM was lucky coz you just liked fighting with him

you are rude with no manners unlike the other kind women in here (altho you didnt fall as low as tennizen, at least)

you should take some time and think about your antics before making written apologies.
Did you just called me kind? :speakles: :eek:

#947 ·

Haha Evita, hope Ernests won't get too tired with the qualies. Is he still with that Austrian coach that I translated about? Bresnik?
Yes, apparently Bresnik told him he'd coach him only if Ernests was ready for hard work and would stop playing around. They've been working together for more than half a year and only now we start seeing some results. Clearly the process is long.

#948 ·

face it JMate, we ran our course in mtf years ago, Hilde at least interracts with you but i get ignored completely (she told me after wimbledon last year she did actually block me, can you believe that)
she wept for me to come back when she felt under attack and Thanos was bullying her, like the idiot I am, i fell for it.

i havnt enjoyed this place for years and i think its the same for you but we come back coz really there is nowhere else to go and HATE!

what we need is our own Fedtard site somewhere else on internet away from this stinking mtf joint and its inhabitants/trigger happy mods

then again if Fed keeps fading as fast as he is i dont see where my own motivation to post on tennis sites will come from anymore.

#950 ·

:hug: :hug:

#954 ·

has nothing to do with harems, i'm interracting with you in here and you are being rude by not answering (miffed at my Nadal hating in GM, like i havnt been like that since you've known me) and you know you are doing it

you did it to star as well

and when the hell have i ever been miffed at you for being friendly to Thanos? thats right out of left field that one, i never even knew you bothered with those clowns over in Hema's forum.. you felt the same about them as i did

#955 ·

Thanos used to like me, like tennizen did, naranoc, dini

but as soon as they all move to Nathi's thread it all changes, dont ask me why, they all have a sectet little bitch forum somewhere where they all turn into sly slimey hating snakes, like high school cliques

ugly weak individuals that will never make it back into my good books again

the funny part is i actually like Nathaliia now, she is the only good batch from that bad bunch.

#956 ·

Thanos posted here for a while. I know him from when he was still posting here. It's got nothing to do with hema's den.

Thanos used to like me too but all of a sudden, it changed. No idea why (and I'm being honest).

#959 ·

Thanos posted here for a while. I know him from when he was still posting here. It's got nothing to do with hema's den.

Thanos used to like me too but all of a sudden, it changed. No idea why (and I'm being honest).
he hates rafa forum because it rejected him

it was probably you and your ignoring again

look at it now ^^^, even Data, above, has felt it, star felt it, JM was lucky coz you just liked fighting with him

you are rude with no manners unlike the other kind women in here (altho you didnt fall as low as tennizen, at least)

you should take some time and think about your antics before making written apologies.

#960 ·

Hilde ignores all the Swiss. Her Fed hatred is that strong.
The hate has eaten her from inside.

Hilde will be too proud to admit here misbehavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.