Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Picture Thread

428K views 5K replies 295 participants last post by  Arwelya 
#1 ·
Well I am too lazy to post any right now, but I'll do it later.

Feel free to throw me a bone and help me out a little ;)

#4,877 ·

#4,881 ·
Please do not say that retirement word around me, because I read in the paper I am going to have to work until I am 67!!!! 67 that is like nearly dead age!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Love the pic of him and David Michelle:devil::devil::devil:

#4,890 ·
Brilliant photos I love them:worship::worship::worship:

#4,897 · (Edited)

:inlove: I'm sooooo going to marry him, lol.

From his own blog!

Sí hace frío en Escolmo sí...

Hola a todos de nuevo. Despues de unas cuantas ediciones sin venir a Estocolmo he vuelto. Pero os voy a contar la historia bien; comencemos por el principio, desde el mismo domingo: PERDÍ EL VUELO (cosas que pasan cuando se cogen tantos aviones tantas veces al año), suerte que no jugaba hasta unos días después y pude ir para allá el lunes. Junto a mi se encuentra mi amigo Sete Gibernau del mundo del motor. Ayer martes estuve entrenando junto a Feli López (ESP) para preparar mi debut hoy contra el dificil Marcos Baghdatis. A ver como va todo. Tengo que agradeceros a todos vuestro apoyo y también a la Embajada de España en Suecia con los que estuve cenando ayer mismo por la noche. Espero que todo vaya bien por aquí arriba. ¡Muchas gracias a todos! Un saludo. - Hello everyone. After some editions I'm back again to Stockholm. But I'm going to tell you the whole history from the beginning, starting on Sunday: I LOST MY FLIGHT (it can happen when you have to travel so much by aircraft); I had good luck because I didn't have to play up today and could take my plane on Monday. Next to me is Sete Gibernau, a good friend from motor sports. Yesterday, Tuesday, I were training with Feli Lopez (SPA) just for preparing my match for today with Marcos Baghdatis. I have to thank you all your support but also to Spanish Embassy in Sweden where I had dinner yesterday night. I wish everything continues OK. Thank you all again!! Best wishes!

Edit: another photo with Sete Gibernau

#4,898 ·
aww cute pic though his hair could do with a brush!!
He didn' really miss his flight on Sunday he was actually with me as it was my birthday!!!:devil::devil::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.