Mens Tennis Forums banner

Some people really should stop with the bad reps...

4K views 74 replies 26 participants last post by  Everko 
#1 ·
I mean, really? people who give badreps for calling someone a mug, stop please :eek:

I am a Tomic and Simon fan. and everyone calls them here Tomug or Simug
never bad repped someone for that

really, some people should really stop

:spit:

:eek:

and also, milos won the match :wavey:

See less See more
#3 ·
Some people should really not care that much about a bad rep :p

If they want to badrep you/me for stuff like this, let them be. Where should you draw the line otherwise?

#5 ·
It's just a bad rep dude. I got one from him too, but I don't care. It's not he had an upset tummy and shat in your mouth.

#7 ·
i mean its hilarous he bad repped me for that and then he writes...

You're calling Tipsarevic a no-game mug? A Nadaltards is calling Tipsarevic a no-game mug? That's hilarious.

Tipsarevic has more talent in his pinky than Nadal has in his entire body. Too bad he can't moonball and spinblitz everything like Nadal, which is the only reason the Spaniard as won as much as he has, due to current court conditions.
:facepalm: no words

#9 ·
At least World Life sticks to specific comments. Until recently I got monthly bad reps from Matt01 that were just flirting and the monthly (every month, he... hum... makes you think...) hysteric Nole spam bad reps "you don't like No2e I hate you then personal attack."

So World Life is better poster and overall a better, saner poster than those two.

#12 ·
At least World Life sticks to specific comments.
My bad. I was wrong. The juvenile tard does just give random bad reps with no connection to any post.

Not many people on MTF have written that sentence: I was wrong. But I was in this case.

#10 ·
thread is not against that guy, it was just an example because i ve been receiving some more other days, but that one was so random, sorry
but i mean, its not a thread to blame on him, just to make people who give random badreps just because you dont like the same players than they do or you disagree with them, stop...

#13 ·
I only give bad reps to those who deserve it. Mostly Fedtards like BigJane, Mugraytards like Sapeod and general clowns like Abraxas21. :shrug:

#16 ·
i only give bad reps back, so if you have one from me, its because u bad repped me with for no reason before ;)

#17 ·
Who cares about reps on an online forum :facepalm:

I only smile when I get things like this for the same post:

#19 ·
thats true.

why bother waste time by rep someone u dont like/love? just like in life, ignore it and save ur time.

#25 ·
I did not. I implied you have a dirty mind to give that post a sexual subtext.

#31 ·
Get a grip.

#33 ·
Sapeod is finally going through puberty. It's pretty cute, actually.

#34 ·
Apparently BigJohn is angry with me (even though I didn't even insult him back...). My bad reps are not be taken personally so sorry buddy, put me back on your buddy list and it's all good :hug:

#38 ·
Nobody is the "bad one" here. You just need to get a thicker skin.

My badrep was just to inform you that "Mugsarevic" is more talented than Raonic, which he is. You proceeded to call the badrep "unfair" :spit: And then you make this thread. You were clearly annoyed by it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.